• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mick33fr20

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 January 2022 - 08:54

Hello
First of all, please excuse my English, but this is an automatic translation
I flashed my Gigablue with the latest Openpli images, because I had 6.2 and reception problems for the multistream
With the new images, the demodulator freezes and I have to turn it off from behind and on again
At the moment I'm using openpli-develop-gbue4k, but it's the same with 8.1
I wonder if there is a power management that I would not have seen
Would you have a solution for me?
Thanks in advance
Mick

Re: Blocking my Gigablue UHD UE4K #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 31 January 2022 - 09:29

Hello,

Multistream requires a very precise antenna pointing so may be your antenna is not optimally aligned or it has slightly moved with the wind since you install it, so you can no longer receive properly the MIS channels.

Changing the image won't let you retrieve the MIS channel check your antenna pointing first.  It's not because you can receive the other "standard" channels from this satellite that your pointing is fine for MIS.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Blocking my Gigablue UHD UE4K #3 Mick33fr20

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 January 2022 - 16:33

Bonjour PR2

Mon problème n'est pas Multistream, car depuis que j'ai actualisé l'image, je capte très bien

Il s'agit de mon démodulateur qui se fige une fois, le soir, avec toutes les images actuelles.

Je suis obligé de l'éteindre par le bouton arrière et ensuite, le rallumer

Cela n'arrive qu'une fois par jour ?

Merci d'avance

My problem is not Multistream, because since I updated the image, I receive very well
It is my demodulator which freezes once, in the evening, with all the current images.
I have to turn it off with the back button and then turn it on again
Does this only happen once a day?
Thank you in advance.

Re: Blocking my Gigablue UHD UE4K #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 1 February 2022 - 17:29

Can you still connect with ssh / telnet when the box freeze?

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Blocking my Gigablue UHD UE4K #5 Mick33fr20

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 February 2022 - 18:00

Je n'ai pas essayé, mais je pense que c'est possible, car il me semble que le réseau continue de fonctionner et que l'autre démodulateur continue de lire les enregistrements du disque dur

Si ça le refait ce soir, j'essaierais avec DCC

Hier, j'ai modifié deux paramètres et ça n'a pas figer

-  Dans les paramètres de l'IGU, j'ai annulé l'écran de veille

-  Dans les paramètres de l'enregistrement qui se termine à peu prêt à la même heure, j'ai mis " Après l'enregisràtrement, ne rien faire"

Merci encore

I haven't tried it, but I think it's possible, as it seems to me that the network is still working and the other receiver is still playing the recordings from the hard drive
If it does it again tonight, I'll try with DCC
Yesterday I changed two settings and it didn't freeze
   - In the IGU settings, I cancelled the screen saver
   - In the settings of the recording that ends at about the same time, I put "After recording, do nothing".
Thanks again for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users