←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

PLi® Jade2 Images Suite 20090317 Rev.6300

's foto dAF2000 16 mei 2009

There is no expert setup menu like other images.
Just go to system settings/audio and video.
Citeren

's foto hemispherical1 16 mei 2009

After flashing, PLi boots up to the Video Options menu, from the PLi Wiki:

If you happen to be using a NTSC TV, most likely the screen will be rolling to the point that it is unreadable. Pressing the Channel Down button twice (to reach the TV System field), and the Volume Up button three times, should set the screen to the NTSC standard.

Otherwise, press exit a few times to assure you're not in any menus, then press Dream/Menu - 6 - 3 - 1 . That should navigate to the Video Options menu (unless menu layout is different on cable boxes), then follow the directions above... (Pressing the Channel Down button twice (to reach the TV System field), and the Volume Up button three times).

I'm not sure where "Expert Setup" is coming from, I don't believe PLi uses that menu layout anymore, to navigate through webif/remote, dream-menu - setup - system settings - audio & video...

--
hemi
Citeren

's foto garryc10 16 mei 2009

Yea thanks i got but now i search for channels and message was "no transponders found" i cant get any channels

Geplaatste afbeelding
Citeren

's foto hemispherical1 17 mei 2009

I would guess you'll need to find out the frequencies & other info used by your cable provider. Hopefully someone in the your area (Bahamas?) can help you with that...

Good luck,
--
hemi
Citeren

's foto zrcz 5 jun 2009

Thanks
Citeren

's foto clife 5 jun 2009

Nice job
Should we expect any new version with +++ functions ?
Citeren

's foto hemertje 5 jun 2009

Nice job
Should we expect any new version with +++ functions ?

like?
Citeren