Octagon SF8008 picons feed issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xawoger

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 January 2023 - 09:49

Hello,

Installed 8.3 stable release and noticed that there is no new picons in a feed to download, All of them are from 2021 and start with name "ziggo...". I used to have zgemma receiver and I remember that there were lots of picons packages on it and with completely different names. 

I have done update to the image installed and that did not change anything. Downgrading to 7.3 didn't as well. 

Any sugestion on the issue?

Re: Octagon SF8008 picons feed issue #2 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 31 January 2023 - 11:02

Stevie-V has stepped back. Last updates are from 21-12-2021… You can use these old files but need to manually change their names. Many channels are now HD and a few new ones..

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Octagon SF8008 picons feed issue #3 s3n0

• 640 posts

+62
Good

Posted 31 January 2023 - 13:31

Hi.

Depending on which picons you need for which satellite, you could probably install and use the Chocholousek Picons plugin as well.

I'm not sure if this plugin is still present in the new OpenPLi distributions (I haven't checked, so I don't know).

If not, you can install it via an online script or download it as a separate installation package, right here:

https://github.com/s...cholousekPicons

Re: Octagon SF8008 picons feed issue #4 xawoger

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 January 2023 - 17:52

Thanks for the answers. 

Stevie-V has stepped back. Last updates are from 21-12-2021… You can use these old files but need to manually change their names. Many channels are now HD and a few new ones..

Is the contest of picons feed dependant on the receiver you use? I have another receiver at home on the same openpli version and the picons category is much richer. There are lots of different types (sizes and styles) on that receiver and recent as well.

Hi.

Depending on which picons you need for which satellite, you could probably install and use the Chocholousek Picons plugin as well.

I'm not sure if this plugin is still present in the new OpenPLi distributions (I haven't checked, so I don't know).

If not, you can install it via an online script or download it as a separate installation package, right here:

https://github.com/s...cholousekPicons

Thanks for the advice I have already found this plugin and I am using it for the time being. You are right it is not present in the plugins feed.

Re: Octagon SF8008 picons feed issue #5 neo

• PLi® Contributor
  • 712 posts

+44
Good

Posted 31 January 2023 - 18:50

There was an issue with building the sat picons after the process was moved to a new server, is fixed, new build is running now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users