Photo

Bluetooth audio synchronization

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vilokoiopa

• 14 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 March 2023 - 19:08

Hello, I have a problem when I connect Vu+ Ultimo 4K audio to Pioneer stereo system via bluetooth no way that I can synchronize the sound with the Vu+ receiver. I tried to adjust the synchronization in the bluetooth settings on vu+, but it seems that it does not give any results, because no matter how much I move audio delay in msec the sound does not sync forward or backward anyway.

Re: Bluetooth audio synchronization #2 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 1 April 2023 - 07:44

Hi,

I think this is a general BlueTooth problem. Perhaps only the BlueTooth low latency is able to be synchron. Ich have an Echo Studio and Philips TV and it is impossible for me to sync both permanently. I use a different connection.

Ralf

Edited by Trial, 1 April 2023 - 07:44.

Re: Bluetooth audio synchronization #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 1 April 2023 - 13:44

Did you try to press the yellow (or audio) button when watching TV and play with the sync feature (blue button)?

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users