Photo

zgemma h7s stuck on boot

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2023 - 14:55

As the title suggests, my h7s is stuck on boot, it doesn't want to start. I tried various images but nothing. Can you help me?

The block happened to me when switching from openatv to openpli 8.3

I used the translator

Thank you

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,832 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2023 - 18:43

Define "stuck". What happens or does not happen? What do you see? What kind of multiboot have you installed?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #3 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2023 - 19:14

In the decoder I had the multiboot of the openatv, in the second slot I had the egami, in the third slot I had the openpli, in the transition from the openatv to the openpli the decoder got stuck on the boot. There is no way to unlock it. There are some procedures to be carried out, even the LAN connection doesn't work

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,832 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2023 - 20:02

I still don't know what you mean by stuck. We can't do much with "it doesn't work" reports without any detail.

Using ATV's multiboot implementation? Using USB for additional slots? Was OpenPLi on such a slot?

If you can't boot into the recovery menu (I don't have an H7 so I don't know the procedure) you may have to flash a recovery image again ( you will lose all installed images ).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #5 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 November 2023 - 10:37

the decoder, turning it on with the rear button, stops on boot and does not unlock from there. I had inserted the openatv image as multiboot in the first slot. I inserted the egami image into slot 2 I inserted the openpli 8.3 image into slot 3, and everything worked. Yesterday I turned on the decoder from the openatv image and switched to the openpli image via multiboot selector. The word boot came out on the display and it didn't go any further, it stuck on boot, I can't even connect to the LAN. I tried inserting some images with different USBs but it doesn't read anything. Normally with an image on the USB inserted into the rear decoder, by holding down the small button inside the front door it reads (BOOT - USB - FLASH) my decoder does nothing.

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,832 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 28 November 2023 - 13:51

If you can't even get it to flash again, you might have a serious problem, either hardware of a damaged bootloader (which is quite unlikely).

External disks connected by any chance? If so, see if disconnecting everything but the stick you want to flash from helps.

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #7 mrvica

• 1,253 posts

+86
Good

Posted 28 November 2023 - 14:49

you will probably need an RS232 serial interface, more informations here

Any chance of recovery HD51? - [EN] Enduser support - Forums (openpli.org)

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #8 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 November 2023 - 15:35

nothing, the decoder doesn't start, it's not connected. Thank you for your answers. I'll throw away the decoder

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #9 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 November 2023 - 15:37

you will probably need an RS232 serial interface, more informations here

Any chance of recovery HD51? - [EN] Enduser support - Forums (openpli.org)

I will try to do this procedure thanks

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #10 mrvica

• 1,253 posts

+86
Good

Posted 28 November 2023 - 16:36

this could be interesting as well

GitHub - filipnet/dvb-receiver-recovery: Recovery of open source DVB receivers using the Linux operating system and the Enigma2 application

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #11 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 November 2023 - 11:58

Nothing's wrong, I'm tired, I'll throw it away, the firmware has probably failed Thanks for the replies

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #12 Dorfkind

• 215 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 30 November 2023 - 13:04

Before you bin it, just send it over, i like to do hardware games ;)

Mutant HD51 OpenPli 9.0 Wohnzimmer

Edision Osmini OpenPli 9.0 Schlafzimmer

Bier lecker 20.0 Kühlschrank :D

Re: zgemma h7s stuck on boot #13 kamaxx

• 79 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 30 November 2023 - 18:33

@aug;

Zgemma H7 is identical Mutant HD51.

Maybe Your receiver has partition error.

So Please try these methods;

Just power off, hold the power button and insert power cable. This should switch to startup 1.
If telnet works at 2/3/4 but not neutrino/e2/whatever, you can copy /boot/STARTUP_1 to /boot/STARTUP ( cp /boot/STARTUP_1 /boot/STARTUP )
and then type reboot or init 6.

Other method;

Willobuild Script. I attached the following instructions

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users