Photo

Openpli 9 zgemma twin sorun

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dreamce

• 43 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 November 2023 - 20:24

media player is selected in the main menu and the media player does not open.

Re: Openpli 9 zgemma twin sorun #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,669 posts

+1,740
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2023 - 21:14

What "media player"?

By default there is no media player in the menu, media is played via the movie list.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Openpli 9 zgemma twin sorun #3 dreamce

• 43 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 November 2023 - 21:20

I added the media player from the add-ons to the main menu and it does not open.

Re: Openpli 9 zgemma twin sorun #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,082 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 1 December 2023 - 10:23

You don't need any media player to play file in OpenPLi the default one does the job.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Openpli 9 zgemma twin sorun #5 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,796 posts

+187
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2023 - 17:31

Please read https://wiki.openpli...2_Media_playing

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users