Photo

unknown Userbouquet

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2024 - 11:02

I have noticed that I have always gotten an empty bouquet as if I were trying to download the channel list from somewhere. The bouquet that is generated is userbouquet..tv and if I delete it it appears again, I do not have any plugin installed for it to download. It is the image of the official page with the emu and openvpn. I do not have any plugin installed for it to download. It is the image of the official page, can you help me find a script or something that is making me download this?

Attached Files

Edited by Zuropy, 3 January 2024 - 11:04.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #2 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 January 2024 - 11:49

Hi.

If you mean to delete a physical file, this may not be enough. Enigma2 keeps user bouquets in cache and when it is terminated or rebooted, these are saved back to disk. Try downloading these userbouquets via DreamboxEdit, delete or edit as you need, then upload back to the set-top box. Reloading the userbouquet files in the set-top box is done automatically - with the help of DreamboxEdit.

If it doesn't help, look for the cause. The problem will probably be caused by some of your plugins or shell scripts that add, edit or somehow update userbouquet files. Have you installed anything in Enigma in the meantime ? Are you using the original OpenPLi firmware or modified OpenPLi firmware (modified by a third party) ?

Starting Enigma2 in debug mode might help. Here you can find all procedures: https://wiki.openpli...s_and_Solutions And then look for the string "userbouquet." in the created LOG-files to see if you can find an error somewhere or a plugin that creates the file.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 3 January 2024 - 12:26

Hi,

You don't need any 3rd party tool to delete a bouquet.

When you display the list of all the favorite in the channel list select the N/A bouquet press Menu and delete it.

Then put your STB into standby and the change will be saved.

Wake up the STB and check the N/A bouquet should not come back.

Reboot the box and check again for it.

There are some illegal IPTV provider that ask you to execute a script on your STB, this script will create entries in your crontab to download regularly there channel list. If the script is buggy you can have wrong userbouquet created.

You can have a look in the crontab to see if scripts are added there, connect in telnet/ssh to your box and simply type:

crontab -l

My current one has only:

30 * * * *    /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync silent

And this is to update STB date and time from the Internet.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: unknown Userbouquet #4 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2024 - 15:47

The image I have is official, downloaded from the official website, in crontab I only have this
30 * * * * /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync silent
I don't have any external plugin and I don't know where to download that bouquet from, I have reviewed almost all the files but I don't see anything strange. Any command to see what is executed? I see that the file is updated every 10-15 minutes since I delete it.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #5 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 January 2024 - 18:07

As I wrote. As first... stop the Enigma2. Then, delete the file. Then, remove entry from the list file: /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv . Then... again, start the Enigma2:

init 4
rm -f /etc/enigma2/userbouquet..tv
sed -i '/userbouquet\.\.tv/d' /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv
init 3

You can also manually check that the main file bouquets.tv does not contain any unknown characters (other than diacritical marks) that could cause these problems. Also try to verify that all *.tv and *.radio files contain UTF-8 encoding and especially Linux/Unix (not Windows) line breaks. For this purpose, it is possible to use, for example, Notepad++ in which in the lower bar, after opening the file, you will see both mentioned information.

Edited by s3n0, 3 January 2024 - 18:12.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #6 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,275 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 3 January 2024 - 18:10

There were two dots before the tv...

init 4
sed -i '/userbouquet\.\.tv/d' /etc/enigma2/bouquets..tv
init 3

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: unknown Userbouquet #7 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 January 2024 - 18:53

@littlesat you are wrong... reread all comments.

This is a problem with the file: userbouquet..tv

It's not a problem with the file: bouquets.tv

They are two different files that have different meaning.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #8 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2024 - 19:11

I put the receiver in debug mode all afternoon, logging everything from the console, and since then and after deleting the userboquet..tv, with the command it hasn't worked so far, I'll wait a while longer. In the time that I have had the receiver on, it has not done anything strange but when I put the receiver in standby, it appeared shortly after. I will post the log that I have been able to collect. FULL LOG IS ATTACH

[eDVBFrontend1] opening frontend
[eDVBFrontend1] setVoltage FE_ENABLE_HIGH_LNB_VOLTAGE 0 FE_SET_VOLTAGE 2
[eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocating demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=1 fesource=1
[eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
[eDVBFrontend1] tune
[eDVBFrontend1] tuning to 474000 khz, sr 6875000, fec 0, modulation 3, inversion                                                                                        2
[eDVBFrontend1] tune setting type to 1 from 0
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: tuning
[eCableScan] state 1
[Skin] Processing screen 'Standby', position=(0, 0), size=(1920 x 1080) for modu                                                                                       le 'CableScanAutoScreen'.
[Skin] Processing screen 'StandbySummary', position=(0, 0), size=(-1 x -1) for m                                                                                       odule 'StandbySummary'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'StandbySummary'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'Standby'.
[eDVBFrontend1] startTuneTimeout 5000
[eDVBFrontend1] setFrontend 1
[eDVBFrontend1] setting frontend
[eDVBFrontend1] fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[eDVBFrontend1] fe event: status 20, inversion off, m_tuning 2
[eDVBFrontend1] FE_TIMEDOUT! ..abort
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: failed, fatal
[eCableScan] state 2
[eCableScan] state 6
[eDVBDB] can't open /etc/enigma2/.../userbouquet..tv: No such file or directory
can't load bouquet userbouquet..tv
[eDVBDB] Renumbering...
[eDVBDB] ---- saving lame channel db
[eDVBDB] saved 137 channels and 1572 services!
[AutoCableScan] completed result =  -1
[Screen] Showing screen 'StandbySummary'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'Standby'.
[AutoCableScan] Scan was not successful retry in one hour
[eDVBFrontend1] close frontend
[eDVBFrontend1] sendTone allowed only in feSatellite (1)
Getting attribute  ip  for adapter eth0

[Avahi] avahi_timeout_free
[Avahi] Registered h8 (_e2stream._tcp) on h8:8001
[eInit] + (41) Encoders
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryDVB
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryFS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryM2TS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryHDMI
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryTS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryWebTS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryDVD
[eInit] reached rl 70
[eDVBDB] ---- opening lame channel db
[eDVBDB] reading services (version 4)
[eDVBDB] loaded 137 channels/transponders and 1572 services
eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::clear()
[eDVBResourceManager] scanning for frontends..
[eDVBFrontend0] opening frontend
[eDVBFrontend0] opening frontend
[eDVBFrontend0] frontend 0 has DVB API 50a
[eDVBFrontend0] setVoltage FE_ENABLE_HIGH_LNB_VOLTAGE 0 FE_SET_VOLTAGE 2
[eDVBFrontend0] close frontend
[eDVBFrontend0] setVoltage FE_ENABLE_HIGH_LNB_VOLTAGE 0 FE_SET_VOLTAGE 2
[eDVBFrontend1] frontend 1 has DVB API 50a
[eDVBFrontend1] close frontend
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 0
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 1
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 2
[eDVBResourceManager] found 1 adapter, 2 frontends(2 sim) and 3 demux
[eDVBLocalTimeHandler] Use valid Linux Time :) (RTC?)
[eEPGCache] Initialized EPGCache (wait for setCacheFile call now)
[eEPGTransponderDataReader] Initialized
[MAIN] Loading spinners...
[MAIN] found 7 spinner!
[MAIN] executing main
[setIoPrio] best-effort level 3 ok
[HardwareInfo] Scanning hardware info
Detected: H8.2H (1-2)
[eDVBFrontend] Failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0
[Misc_Options] 12Vdetect cannot open /proc/stb/misc/12V_output: No such file or                                                                                        directory
[Console] command: mount /dev/mtdblock2 /tmp/MultibootdcG2WL
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
[Console] command: umount /tmp/MultibootdcG2WL
[Multiboot] Bootslots found: {}
[Harddisk] enumerating block devices...
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd10/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd0/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd1/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd2/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd3/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd4/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd5/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd6/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd7/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd8/model'
couldn't read model:  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/devices/virtual                                                                                       /mtd/mtd9/model'
[Keyboard] Adding keymap 'Dreambox Keyboard English' ('eng.kmap').
[Keyboard] Adding keymap 'Default (US)' ('default.kmap').
[Keyboard] Adding keymap 'Dreambox Keyboard Deutsch' ('dream-de.kmap').
[Keyboard] Adding keymap 'azerty keyboard' ('azerty.kmap').
[Keyboard] Adding keymap 'German keyboard' ('de.kmap').
Activating language Español
[Keyboard] Activating keymap: 'Default (US)'.
[Console] command: loadkmap < /usr/share/keymaps/default.kmap
[Geolocation] Warning: Geolocation has been disabled by user configuration!
[NimManager] Reading satellites.xml
[NimManager] Reading cables.xml
[NimManager] Reading terrestrial.xml
[InitNimManager] enable combined tuner type(s) DVB-C
eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::clear()
[SecConfigure] sec config cleared
[eDVBFrontend] setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 0 to slotid 0, descr hi3716, need ro                                                                                       torworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
[eDVBFrontend] setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 1 to slotid 1, descr

Attached Files

• Attached File  LOG.txt   82.31KB   1 downloads

Re: unknown Userbouquet #9 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 January 2024 - 19:24

Did you also do what I wrote above? To correctly remove "userbouquet..tv" from Enigma2, it would be good to stop Enigma first. Then you delete the file itself, but also the record itself in the file "bouquets.tv" (be careful, this is a different file). Finally, run Enigma again. As I stated above.

I really don't know where they get this, after waking up:

Even the folders don't match because it's supposed to specify the path "/etc/enigma2/userbouquet*" and not "/etc/enigma2/<something_unknown>/userbouquet*".

Re: unknown Userbouquet #10 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 3 January 2024 - 20:20

Come on s3n0, littlesat knows exactely how Engima2/OpenPLi is working.

Yes there is a userbouqet..tv involved but this file is reported into the bouquets.tv file too! Since the bouquets.tv is the index order of the userbouquet  files diplayed in the menu.

So if you just delete the userbouqet file without cleaning up the bouquets.tv you will still have the N/A message on screen.

So please Zuropy perform the action that littlesat wrote in this thread:

https://forums.openp...dpost&p=1595960

and you N/A entry will be cleaned up.

Edit: which brand model of STB do you have?

Edited by Pr2, 3 January 2024 - 20:21.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: unknown Userbouquet #11 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 January 2024 - 21:32

Yes there is a userbouqet..tv involved but this file is reported into the bouquets.tv file too! Since the bouquets.tv is the index order of the userbouquet  files diplayed in the menu.

So if you just delete the userbouqet file without cleaning up the bouquets.tv you will still have the N/A message on screen.

So also for you specially and I repeat again... that I have already written all this. Please read the whole discussion 3 times from the beginning to the end. I am saying that bouquests.tv and userbouquet..tv are two completely different files and that they mutually influence each other. Exactly what @littlesat claims and ignores what I write. @littlesat was modied my shell-terminal to add the "/etc/enigma2/boquets..tv" file into sed command:

There were two dots before the tv...

init 4
sed -i '/userbouquet\.\.tv/d' /etc/enigma2/bouquets..tv
init 3

That means @littlesat didn't exactly read the entire discussion either, just like you @Pr2.

:-D

Edited by s3n0, 3 January 2024 - 21:34.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #12 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 January 2024 - 00:57

I have correctly executed the command that you have indicated to me, the userbouquet..tv was deleted and the service that was inside bouquet.tv was also deleted.
but it reappeared once the receiver was set to stamby. I have come to the conclusion that I think it is caused by the plugin enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-cablescan - 2.7+git19711+2d6416e-r0.0
that in the log is the one that does an autocablescan and gives some error and creates that bouquet, once that plugin has been deleted, which is already integrated into the opepli 8.3 system itself, and after restarting the receiver at the moment it has not generated any new bouquet, I have noticed that it only happens in combo receivers that have a dvb-c/t cable tuner. Tomorrow I will attach the log that it gave me before and after having eliminated said plugin. I have guided myself since this process began in the log before creating the bouquet.
[eCableScan] state 2
[eCableScan] state 6
[eDVBDB] Renumbering...
[eDVBDB] ---- saving lame channel db
[eDVBDB] saved 137 channels and 1572 services!
[AutoCableScan] completed result = -1

Re: unknown Userbouquet #13 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,275 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2024 - 07:15

Sounds like cablescan cannot obtain a provider name on your cable network.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: unknown Userbouquet #14 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 4 January 2024 - 09:41

Yes, theoretically it could also be this "cable scan" that causes problems. But the mystery is why it starts when waking up from standby. If you don't need it, try uninstalling it. Even though it's a system plugin, I hope nothing goes wrong with the system. If the problem is not fixed after uninstalling the plugin, you can restore (install) the plugin again.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #15 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,275 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2024 - 12:54

It looks more that cable provider does not follow the standards...

When you put a box in standby in the background cablescan will scan again in the background after a few secs... so when you do now want that, you need to disable cablescan...  Disabling should be possible

Re: unknown Userbouquet #16 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2024 - 17:45

Yes keep cable scan and simply disable the last option:  Activate automatic cable scan

But are you using the DVB-C tuner?  How is it configured?

Do you define in the cablescan plugin the proper search frequency / Symbol Rate / Modulation and Network ID.

On my cable provider the Network ID is mandatory otherwise the cable scan plugin found nothing.

So more globally if you go into:  Main Menu > Parameters > CableScan  and you press OK does it find channels?  If not then you need to provide the correct settings to have it working.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #17 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 January 2024 - 19:29

When I delete this plugin, no new bouquet is created, I have reinstalled everything from scratch, a new image only with the list of channels and configured the cable and satellite tuners, I attach photos of how they are configured, and the moment it starts The receiver in standby activates the cablescan and creates the bouqueWhen I delete this plugin, no new bouquet is created, I have reinstalled everything from scratch, a new image only with the list of channels and configured the cable and satellite tuners, I attach photos of how they are configured, and the moment it starts The receiver in standby activates the cablescan and creates the bouqu
When I delete this plugin, no new bouquet is created, I have reinstalled everything from scratch, a new image only with the list of channels and configured the cable and satellite tuners, I attach photos of how they are configured, and the moment it starts The receiver in standby activates the cablescan and creates the bouquet

Attached Files

Re: unknown Userbouquet #18 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 5 January 2024 - 13:00

If you connect to the box with you webbrowser you can easily save screen capture.  ;)

If you know it, it can be interesting to define the Network ID of your cable provider. This will allow you, with the cable scan plugin, to have the channel very quickly scanned and in the order foreseen by your provider.

I think that without the Network ID it cannot find the channel list order of the provider, so what you are is performing a full scan of the DVB-C which takes times.

Fast Cable when properly configured is really pleasant to use.

But you have the know:

- The Network ID

- The reference frequency

- The QAM used

Pr2

Re: unknown Userbouquet #19 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 January 2024 - 18:58

I have already managed to solve it in system/tuners/cable options, there is an option at the end where it says search for cable deactivate the option as you see in the photo it is the frequency at which the script began 474mhz which is the frequency at which it failed and created the gap.

- The Network ID  41025

- The reference frequency  690Mhz

- The QAM used  64Qam

this is a master frecuency an id network and modulation to seach my provider, if i put this, not error

Attached Files

Edited by Zuropy, 5 January 2024 - 19:00.

Re: unknown Userbouquet #20 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 5 January 2024 - 19:54

Do you use DVB-C to watch TV ? Why didn't you write it right away :).

It can be, for example, an error related to your DVB-C region, which must be corrected in the OpenATV database - for cable frequencies and transponders. So some error regarding the localization of your country and region - for the basic DVB-C database (in OpenATV), which lists the available transponders and the frequencies used.

You can also delete problematic frequencies or non-existent transponders manually in the file "/etc/tuxbox/cables.xml" (with Enigma2 stopped).

You can still try a full rescan of DVB-C, in the configuration of your tuner - in OpenATV, including using the option - search for new "networks" (available transponders) or whatever the option is called... I don't know exactly.

Also, there may be an error directly with your DVB-C broadcaster (provider)... and thus it could be an error in non-compliance with the DVB standard... as someone mentioned above. For example, the tuner tries to download some data from the problem frequency, but it fails to do so.

I know a good expert for these things in DVB, but I don't know if he will have some free time to solve this problem :). It is @EnoSat and it also appears on this discussion forum :).

Edited by s3n0, 5 January 2024 - 19:55.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users