Photo

Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 elmann

• 87 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 January 2024 - 14:19

Hello, the title says ist all.

Does anybody know of such a plugin? 

Many Greetings

Model: Uno4kse and Octagon SF8008 4K Supreme Image:  OpenPli: latest TV: Sony XE9005, Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q810GC

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #2 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,794 posts

+187
Excellent

Posted 6 January 2024 - 14:52

No, the only way is to record everything and skip the ads.

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 6 January 2024 - 15:53

Or use the cut list editor to manually remove the ads in the recording.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #4 elmann

• 87 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 January 2024 - 16:41

"cut list editor"  sounds interresting. I assume I could then do the cuts with the RemoteControl. I couldn't find "cut list editor" in the plugins menu.

How would I install it? 

Edited by elmann, 6 January 2024 - 16:42.

Model: Uno4kse and Octagon SF8008 4K Supreme Image:  OpenPli: latest TV: Sony XE9005, Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q810GC

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 6 January 2024 - 16:48

It is installed by default. Select a recording in the movie list, and press the menu button. The Cutlist Editor is a menu option.

Using it you can navigate through the recording with the usual keys, and set a begin, end and start- and stop markers. When done you can start the cut in the background, which will cut everything before the start, after the end, and between a stop and the next start markers.

It is not very intuitive, so you need to play around with it a bit until you get the hang of it.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #6 elmann

• 87 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 January 2024 - 17:59

super thanks. It does need a little practice. On my first try out I did manage to ruin the recording. But now I think I understand what todo and not todo with the cut editor!

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 6 January 2024 - 18:35

As long as you don't cut "in place", the result will be a new file, and will not damage your recording.

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #8 elmann

• 87 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 January 2024 - 10:58

This feature is really cool! I wonder which other feature surprises the openpli image has, that I don't yet know of!

Re: Does a plugin exist which on recordings can erase away the advertising? #9 chafpa

• 197 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 7 January 2024 - 11:48

Very cool Cut List, I've been using it for years for TV series for Madame and our films. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users