• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Re: Skin GradientFHD #21 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,445 posts

+51
Good

Posted 21 April 2024 - 20:57

As for E2-DarkOS that is easy to understand to which version of PLi is available since the skin is installable only from the feed.
That is not the case with this skin which is meant to be installed manually...
So there are different installation procedures with different requirements ;)

Vu+DUO4KSE, DM920UHD, Vu+Uno4KSE, SF8008Mini, Vu+Solo2, Dreambox DM500HD, Triax 78 (7E,9E,13E,19.2E,23.5E) & Triax 78 (39E)

Re: Skin GradientFHD #22 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,495 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 22 April 2024 - 13:09

To add to that: If skins are available as open source, and the author whould like us to, we have no problem with adding them to the feed, like E2-DarkOS, or PD1Loui's skin.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Skin GradientFHD #23 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,791 posts

+469
Excellent

Posted 26 April 2024 - 10:59

But it is made of Open PLi 9.0.

Is this skin also available on github? 

If that is the case, I can make a recipe for it so that the skin can also be installed via the feeds and remains up to date.

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

Hardware: 2x Daily used Vu+ Ultimo 4K - Vu+ Duo 4K SE and a lot more.... - VisioSat BiBigsat - Jultec Unicable Multiswitch 4 positions: 19.2/23.5/28.2 East - Diseqc motorized flatdish antenna

Software : HomeBuild OpenPLi Develop and Scarthgap builds, local cards driven by OsCam

Press the rep_up.png button on the buttom right of this message ;)

Have you tried our wiki yet? Many answers can be found in our OpenPLi wiki

Re: Skin GradientFHD #24 Sharp987

• 184 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 26 April 2024 - 16:22

I don't have a git hub and I don't plan on making one. About the skin, every user is free to use it as they want, they can even change it, but keep the author's name. I don't understand pythons and for that I use ready-made ones from other skins. It's my pleasure to make skins as much as I can and then share them right here on the forum.

Re: Skin GradientFHD #25 Dorfkind

• 215 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 6 May 2024 - 08:32

The skin only works on Open PLi 9.0 and OpenPLi-develop. The skin does not work on Open PLi 8.3.

A good reason why I upgraded my HD51 to 9.0 :wub:

Mutant HD51 OpenPli 9.0 Wohnzimmer

Edision Osmini OpenPli 9.0 Schlafzimmer

Bier lecker 20.0 Kühlschrank :D

Re: Skin GradientFHD #26 Heppieboeddah

• 473 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 2 June 2024 - 11:28

Well, good job again Sharp. Love it. Running the full version.

Request: Is it possible to get the channelpreview in the channellist on the left side instead of right?!

Wouldt appriciate if you are able to make an ipk with that option. :)

TIA

VU+ Uno 4K SE [DVB-C]

Re: Skin GradientFHD #27 Sharp987

• 184 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2024 - 12:26

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want.

Re: Skin GradientFHD #28 Heppieboeddah

• 473 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 3 June 2024 - 07:14

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want.

I made a small mistake...[left and right remains a difficult thing}

In the first post the first thumbnail shows the channellist on the left side and the channel preview on the right side.

For cosmetic  [ :) ] reasons i like it just the other way around.  So channellist on the right side and the channel preview on the left.

Is that an easy adjustment to make? And if so couldt you please post that adjusted IPK?

TIA

Edited by Heppieboeddah, 3 June 2024 - 07:22.

VU+ Uno 4K SE [DVB-C]

Re: Skin GradientFHD #29 Sharp987

• 184 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 7 June 2024 - 21:18

I don't want to make new versions of the skin, for that if you want you can replace skin.xml which is located in /usr/share/enigma2/GradientFHD/. Then added the ch_sel_bg_mirror.png file in /usr/share/enigma2/GradientFHD/chnsel/ folder and RESTART GUI. For the future, I'm thinking about a plugin skin, like for example in the VTi image, with which you can choose variants of each screen from the skin, font, color and other parameters.

Attached Files

Re: Skin GradientFHD #30 Heppieboeddah

• 473 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 13 June 2024 - 11:49

I don't want to make new versions of the skin, for that if you want you can replace skin.xml which is located in /usr/share/enigma2/GradientFHD/. Then added the ch_sel_bg_mirror.png file in /usr/share/enigma2/GradientFHD/chnsel/ folder and RESTART GUI. For the future, I'm thinking about a plugin skin, like for example in the VTi image, with which you can choose variants of each screen from the skin, font, color and other parameters.

Well, replaced the skin.xml. Rebooted the box and its awsome.. :) Thanks for doing that..much appriciated...Top!!

VU+ Uno 4K SE [DVB-C]

Re: Skin GradientFHD #31 GT8k

• 117 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 July 2024 - 01:28

The new version of the skin r-1.01 with the simplified variant of the infobar.

Thank you for yet another great skin!!
I have a Q though: I've installed the ipk from the 'simplified infobar' then changed the skin xml with the one from last post with the 'mirror_ch_sel' and got only the (let's say) 'full infobar' without the extra epg info on the 2nd Ok click.
Does the skinxml from the last post goes only for the 1st version of the skin or did I mess smth up here? :D
Thanks again and we are all looking forward to your next skins))Attached File  IMG_20240701_04.jpg   30.67KB   6 downloads

Re: Skin GradientFHD #32 Sharp987

• 184 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 1 July 2024 - 19:06

@Heppieboeddah wanted me to make him the channel selection changes in the first version. that's why you get the full infobar from the first version.

Re: Skin GradientFHD #33 GT8k

• 117 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 July 2024 - 21:52

to make him the channel selection changes in the first version. that's why

Nevermind, installed the 101 ver and it's fine))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users