Photo

Problem openpli 9.0

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zuropy

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 April 2024 - 20:43

I just updated to the latest version of Openpli 9.0, vu+ latest 4k before I also had the 9.0 version but the one from January, after updating it tells me to check the tuner every time I start, the channels appear grayed out, the only way After it works, I put factory settings in it, it starts from scratch, it tells me to restore backup and then it works until the next reboot. This is normal? why could it be?

Re: Problem openpli 9.0 #2 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,674 posts

+460
Excellent

Posted 12 April 2024 - 08:40

If a channel list is grayed out, it indicates a tuner that is unavailable or incorrectly configured.

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

Re: Problem openpli 9.0 #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,796 posts

+1,743
Excellent

Posted 12 April 2024 - 11:46

How do you reboot?

Settings can't disappear if you properly restart or shutdown the box from the menu. You will if you reboot from the commandline without shutting Enigma down, or if you pull the plug or flip the switch...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Problem openpli 9.0 #4 kipo92

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 April 2024 - 01:36

J'ai eu le même problème avec OpenPLi9.0 et j'ai du changer de LNB du turner du 1 au 2 et bien-sûr changé la config du turner en "avancé"

--- translated ---

I had the same problem with OpenPLi 9.0 and I had to change the turner LNB from 1 to 2 and of course changed the turner config to "advanced"

Edited by WanWizard, 13 April 2024 - 13:57.
English please !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users