#1 pirobi

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 May 2024 - 18:39

Dear forum members

I am using OpenPLI 9.0
Vu+Zero 4K box

my question is the following.

My favorite list is the M7 package ( Hungarian )
I would like to install picon next to the channels in the favorite list... In vain I press Menu... Settings... it does not offer an option to place picon next to the channel number and the TV channel

HELP ME

Chocholousek  plugin I have
The SKIN I use

PLI-FullNightHD

Edited by pirobi, 11 May 2024 - 18:41.

Re: Picon #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,484 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 11 May 2024 - 19:04

Did you install a picon package? And if so, does the selected package provide picons for your provider?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Picon #3 pirobi

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 May 2024 - 19:24

Did you install a picon package? And if so, does the selected package provide picons for your provider?

yes, I installed picon package.

I use another Image software and it works fine there.

Re: Picon #4 mrvica

• 1,235 posts

+84
Good

Posted 11 May 2024 - 19:32

did you activate in setup, system, gui settings, user interface

"show picons in channel selection list"

Edited by mrvica, 11 May 2024 - 19:34.

Re: Picon #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,484 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 11 May 2024 - 20:04

Should be on by default.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Picon #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,129 posts

+261
Excellent

Posted 12 May 2024 - 13:46

Problem can be that you have severals picon folders on your box, and OpenPLi stop searching on the very first one it found.

You can try this in telnet / ssh access.

cd /
find . -type d -name picon

It will return the picon folder found. Then you need to check in which one the picons are really installed and delete the wrong picon folder.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Picon #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,484 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 12 May 2024 - 14:05

If that is the case, the picon package installed wasn't one from our feeds, and quite possibly made for another image.

Don't DIY when it's not needed, OpenPLi isn't like other images...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users