800px-Plugin_Wiki-Picons_003.jpg

Edited by ricki, 11 June 2024 - 11:39.

Re: picons #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,484 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 11 June 2024 - 11:55

Why would you search for picons in the user mode setup, and what is the relation with that and the screenshot?

What image and version is this?

Currently, options related to channel selection are in the channel selection menu setup, where they belong ( open the channel list, press menu, menu ).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: picons #3 ricki

• 591 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2024 - 12:01

screenshot is from wiki, then somebody have to change info

Feedback on the Nightly Build images from testers

Edited by ricki, 11 June 2024 - 12:07.

Re: picons #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,484 posts

+1,769
Excellent

Posted 11 June 2024 - 13:25

The wiki might not be up to date, and is about release versions.

Nightly builds are under development, and might be different. In the current nightly build it is in the channel menu, like I wrote.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: picons #5 ricki

• 591 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2024 - 13:58

Yes thanks.

Re: picons #6 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,869 posts

+190
Excellent

Posted 14 June 2024 - 11:56

The wiki is up-to-date, as the wiki is maintained to current version (=version 9.0) as you can see on the main page of the wiki! This picons setting has moved to the Channel list menu in the development/nightly build and when there is a new release, it will be in the Release Notes and then the wiki will be adapted.

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users