Photo

Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Slavak55

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 August 2024 - 10:11

Доброго дня, можна було б додати кодеки відео до деяких каналів, що по супутнику, що через IPTV, тільки іде звук і зображення не має на ресивері VU+Zero 4K. На інших ресурсах показує без проблем

Good afternoon, it would be possible to add video codecs, and then some channels, whether via satellite or IPTV, only the sound goes and the image does not have on the VU+Zero 4K receiver. It shows without problems on other receivers

Edited by Slavak55, 11 August 2024 - 10:13.

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,144 posts

+261
Excellent

Posted 11 August 2024 - 20:29

Hello,

A STB is not a PC where you can add codec but you can change the playback service which is used.

Install ServiceApp plugin and the you can change the default player.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #3 Slavak55

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 August 2024 - 06:23

thanks for the answer, that's what I did, it doesn't work

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,144 posts

+261
Excellent

Posted 15 August 2024 - 16:19

May be try the OpenPLi develop/nightly build image to see if you are more lucky with those channels.

But STB are limited to what the manufacturer provide from the driver. You will probably get more chances with a HiSilicon based STB because they support more codecs.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #5 Slavak55

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 August 2024 - 17:47

I also tried OpenPLi development/nightly build image, it also doesn’t show anything, and on HiSilicon the image is not very good and slows down

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #6 Slavak55

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 August 2024 - 18:01

why did they limit such a famous tuner so much

Re: Video codecs for the receiver (Кодеки відео для ресівера) VU+Zero 4K #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 69,809 posts

+1,780
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2024 - 20:56

What exactly is it you're trying to watch, and what codecs does it use?

I also tried OpenPLi development/nightly build image, it also doesn’t show anything

Drivers are the same in all images, from all creators.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Ultimate (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users