Xstreamity extension update in feed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hoogerd

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 August 2024 - 21:58

Hi,

I'm running openpli9 , latest 20240825, and installed the Xstreamity extension, v.4.38.

I noticed on the developers GHpage that it is currently at 4.57 https://github.com/k...releases?page=1

Can the feed be updated with this new version, or is there a way to install the new version manually with the cli ?

thanks in advance!

Re: Xstreamity extension update in feed #2 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,486 posts

+63
Good

Posted 30 August 2024 - 22:31

Release images have plugins pegged to what is a stable version. It can still be updated though.

Until it is updated ( if it is), you can download the ipk from the forum that Kiddac frequents. Alternatively, use the PLI developer image where almost all plugins are latest.

Re: Xstreamity extension update in feed #3 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,838 posts

+481
Excellent

Posted 31 August 2024 - 07:41

If you want the latest version you will have to upgrade to the nightly builds, no pinning is used there so if there is a newer version of a plugin it will be available immediately after a build.

If you don't dare take that risk ;) , you will have to wait until it has been adjusted for release 9......

I have now made the adjustment for release 9.0, which will be available in the feeds after the next release build

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

Hardware: 2x Daily used Vu+ Ultimo 4K - Vu+ Duo 4K SE and a lot more.... - VisioSat BiBigsat - Jultec Unicable Multiswitch 4 positions: 19.2/23.5/28.2 East - Diseqc motorized flatdish antenna

Software : HomeBuild OpenPLi Develop and Scarthgap builds, local cards driven by OsCam

Press the Geplaatste afbeelding button on the buttom right of this message ;)

Have you tried our wiki yet? Many answers can be found in our OpenPLi wiki

Re: Xstreamity extension update in feed #4 hoogerd

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 August 2024 - 11:11

thanks guys, I'll hold for the next release or will try to install the kiddac ipk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users