Openpli question

DM800

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 scrappydoo

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 April 2010 - 02:05

when you click the video button on the remote control it brings up the Recorded Files view. what is the name of the module/plugin for that? I want to upgrade just that in openpli using ipkg (if possible), but don't know its name.

Re: Openpli question #2 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,048 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 9 April 2010 - 06:53

It's part of enigma2.

What do you intend to accomplish?
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: Openpli question #3 scrappydoo

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:48

It's part of enigma2.

What do you intend to accomplish?

one build of openpli added the deleted items folder to the movie playlist which I thought was a great feature. but if update the whole openpli using the software manager to latest version my graphical epg stops working, so I had hoped just to update the movies playback part, but if it's part of enigma 2 I can't ;-)

Re: Openpli question #4 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:13

The problem with the graphical multi EPG was there only for one day. If you update to the latest build (from last night) this shouldn't be there anymore. If it's still there then you should report it here so the problem can be looked at (and solved)

You can see it at the current OpenPLi status on the left of the screen. If it's green no problems are reported (yet) and you can update. If it's yellow there are minor problems but nothing which stands in the way of basic operations (mostly problems in some plugins, this week when the multi EPG didn't work correctly it was yellow). If it's red there is a big issue in that days build and you shouldn't update that day (mostly the next day it will be green again and you can update again).

Re: Openpli question #5 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,048 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 10 April 2010 - 14:06

...but if update the whole openpli using the software manager to latest version my graphical epg stops working, so I had hoped just to update the movies playback part, but if it's part of enigma 2 I can't

Uhm, then why didn't you just report the graphical epg problem and ask to solve that instead?

Re: Openpli question #6 scrappydoo

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 April 2010 - 23:54

...but if update the whole openpli using the software manager to latest version my graphical epg stops working, so I had hoped just to update the movies playback part, but if it's part of enigma 2 I can't

Uhm, then why didn't you just report the graphical epg problem and ask to solve that instead?

because it's only doing it on one box I have and not on the other ;-) so I think it's probably being caused by something I loaded.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM800

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users