• Please log in to reply
1459 replies to this topic

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #541 Edgar

• 292 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 7 January 2012 - 17:31

can you try http://ip of the box/web/movielist

The pop-up for added timers will be implemented when the timer edit function is ready.

Thanks. When I try http://ip of the box/web/movielist I see a XML page with a message above: XML file has no associations with a style sheet (Dit XML-bestand lijkt geen geassocieerde stijlinformatie te hebben. De documentstructuur is hieronder weergegeven.). Dutch Firefox :)

VU+ Duo 4K DVB-S2X en DVB-C met Open PLi 7.0

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #542 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 7 January 2012 - 17:37

Just updated my Vu+ Duo and I noticed that there is no Movies page displayed when I choose Movies at the left side.

experienced same issue after one of the openwebif updates lately,
try to clear your browser cache, here it helped...
True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #543 Edgar

• 292 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 7 January 2012 - 18:26

Just updated my Vu+ Duo and I noticed that there is no Movies page displayed when I choose Movies at the left side.

experienced same issue after one of the openwebif updates lately,
try to clear your browser cache, here it helped...

Normally I open always twice the OpenWebif so the new changes are loaded, now I did this again and that's indeed the solution. Thanks.

VU+ Duo 4K DVB-S2X en DVB-C met Open PLi 7.0

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #544 Taykun345

• 1,297 posts

+41
Good

Posted 8 January 2012 - 10:58

Guys, i tried to use Enigma Signal Meter Android app but its not compatible with our new Webif. Can somebody check this? I guess you have android phones...

Its this app: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1362688
With old webif it works OK of course.
Army MoodBlue HD skin modification by me: https://github.com/T...-MoodBlueHD-mod
Matrix10 MH-HD2 skin modification by me: https://github.com/B...-MX-HD2-OpenPli
MetrixHD skin modification by me: https://github.com/T...xHD-WPstyle-mod
Slovenian translation for OpenPLi E2: https://github.com/T...ion-for-OpenPLi

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #545 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2012 - 11:18

Can't check the Android, but the same applies to several SignalMeters on the PC. I think these kind of applications are still on the to-do-list of the Open-WEB-IF team (with a somewhat lower priority as it are secondary functions).

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #546 tilleke

• 50 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 8 January 2012 - 13:17

Well, if said apps are using the signal-API, then they should work since /web/signal is already implemented in OpenWebIf.

However, there is a possibility said apps might be using /web/updates.html which gives similar information but which has not yet been implemented.

that said, most important APIs are working (I have been testing a lot) so the developers have done an outstanding job in such a small time-frame. In case of problems with some APIs, developers have fixed them straight away.

rgds,
tilleke

Can't check the Android, but the same applies to several SignalMeters on the PC. I think these kind of applications are still on the to-do-list of the Open-WEB-IF team (with a somewhat lower priority as it are secondary functions).

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #547 tilleke

• 50 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 8 January 2012 - 17:24

@OpenWebIf-developers

would it be possible in /web/about, in the e2webifversion-tag, to concatenate the word OpenWebIf to the version-number, before or after. In this way, when reading /web/about, we can distinguish OpenWebIf from original WebIf.

You could also add a new tab but that could create problems in case some developers are simply string-parsing the about-output instead of using a proper XML-parser.

Thanks!

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #548 nobody9

• 187 posts

+76
Good

Posted 8 January 2012 - 18:33

Bad News,
After a power fault my Harddisk is dammaged. So the next Time i have to setup a New Desktop pc to work.
So in the next i can't answer Mails or develop Anythink.

Regards

(null)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #549 skaman

• 67 posts

+48
Good

Posted 9 January 2012 - 13:34

Yesterday i committed various api (related to services and mediaplayer).
Now there are really few missing api (about 5 or 6). I'll finish them next weekend.
When the api support will be completed we start to speak about what doesn't work. I read some post in past about possible bugs and/or client applications who doesn't work as expected. Something maybe it was fixed and something not. So i think the best way is do the point of the situation after complete all the api set.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #550 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 9 January 2012 - 14:11

So i think the best way is do the point of the situation after complete all the api set.

Good point!
So when all is done, you take the lead in asking around I suppose?

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #551 skaman

• 67 posts

+48
Good

Posted 9 January 2012 - 14:46

So i think the best way is do the point of the situation after complete all the api set.

Good point!
So when all is done, you take the lead in asking around I suppose?

Yes, i will

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #552 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,499 posts

+53
Good

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:26

I was update to the latest version that is available on openpli update server and i no longer can see current and next event onto the current channel page. What is the casue do anyone know?

Vu+DUO4KSE, DM920UHD, Vu+Uno4KSE, SF8008Mini, 2xPulse4K, Vu+Solo2, Dreambox DM500HD, Triax 78 (7E,9E,13E,19.2E,23.5E) & 2xTriax 78 (39E)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #553 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,499 posts

+53
Good

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:51

OK! I was understand it!
In commit 83672be1078505b0debc86743711b3f99a7a4f1f
there was changed in plugin/controllers/models/services.py:

@@ -169,7 +169,6 @@ def getCurrentFullInfo(session):
if recordings:
inf['rec_state'] = True

- try:
ev = getChannelEpg(ref)
if len(ev['events']) > 1:
now = ev['events'][0]
@@ -178,9 +177,6 @@ def getCurrentFullInfo(session):
now['title'] = now['title'][0:48] + "..."
if len(next['title']) > 50:
next['title'] = next['title'][0:48] + "..."
- except:
- now = ""
- next = ""

return { "info": inf, "now": now, "next": next }

Well the try/exept has been removed but the ident stays. so it thinks is in if recordings:.
So the tabs before the block have to be removed since try/except does not exist anymore!!!!!

Vu+DUO4KSE, DM920UHD, Vu+Uno4KSE, SF8008Mini, 2xPulse4K, Vu+Solo2, Dreambox DM500HD, Triax 78 (7E,9E,13E,19.2E,23.5E) & 2xTriax 78 (39E)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #554 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 10 January 2012 - 13:33

OK! I was understand it!
In commit 83672be1078505b0debc86743711b3f99a7a4f1f
there was changed in plugin/controllers/models/services.py:

Thanks Dimitar,
FIxed and committed.

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #555 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,602 posts

+62
Good

Posted 10 January 2012 - 19:59

Well, if said apps are using the signal-API, then they should work since /web/signal is already implemented in OpenWebIf.

However, there is a possibility said apps might be using /web/updates.html which gives similar information but which has not yet been implemented.

that said, most important APIs are working (I have been testing a lot) so the developers have done an outstanding job in such a small time-frame. In case of problems with some APIs, developers have fixed them straight away.

rgds,
tilleke

The problem probably is that the openwebif reports

<e2snrdb> 86 dB </e2snrdb>

and oldwebif reports

<e2snrdb> 86 % </e2snrdb>

I would say the % indicator in e2snrdb is incorrect in the oldwebif!
but the app apparently expects the % instead of dB. (using tcpdump I figured the app uses the web/signal api)

On a side note, the e2snrdb and the e2snr report the same values for both the oldwebif and the openwebif.
That seems incorrect! Don''t know how the values are retrieved so it might as well be an lower level conversion problem.
Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #556 bacicciosat

• 540 posts

+100
Excellent

Posted 11 January 2012 - 17:18

On a side note, the e2snrdb and the e2snr report the same values for both the oldwebif and the openwebif.
That seems incorrect! Don''t know how the values are retrieved so it might as well be an lower level conversion problem.

No this is not correct.
The problem is that in e2 we have "tuner_signal_quality" and "tuner_signal_quality_db"
But the snr db is not available for all services.
So when is not available OpenWebif assume the normal value of tuner_signal_quality

percent = frontendStatus.get("tuner_signal_quality")
  if percent is not None:
   inf['snr'] = int(percent * 100 / 65536)
   inf['snr_db'] = inf['snr']
  percent = frontendStatus.get("tuner_signal_quality_db")
  if percent is not None:
   inf['snr_db'] = "%3.02f dB" % (percent / 100.0)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #557 Gman2oo6

• 335 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2012 - 00:55

First of all lookin good this new OpenWebIf !!

But i have 1 questions

When i go to STREAM i see movies. When i click on it it shows /hdd/movies/
and thats it . It will not show the different maps i made for the family ( me , atwt , wife , kids ) only the movies who are standing in the root of movies
Any chance this could be fixed ??

And is it correct to say that the option webtv is out off the stream options ??

Happy with my (sec) ET9500 ET10000 and PLI 8.1

I'm honorary banned member at sat4all :-)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #558 Gman2oo6

• 335 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:27

First of all lookin good this new OpenWebIf !!

But i have 1 questions

When i go to STREAM i see movies. When i click on it it shows /hdd/movies/
and thats it . It will not show the different maps i made for the family ( me , atwt , wife , kids ) only the movies who are standing in the root of movies
Any chance this could be fixed ??

And is it correct to say that the option webtv is out off the stream options ??

some pictures with my question

Attached Files

Happy with my (sec) ET9500 ET10000 and PLI 8.1

I'm honorary banned member at sat4all :-)

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #559 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:50

http://openpli.org/f...post__p__243895
unfortunately, it turned out you have to 'bookmark' your directories if you'd like to have them visible in this drop-down menu in the openwebif...
although, the option to automatically add sub-folders would be very useful imho (for OpenPLi users, to have some sub-directories in the /hdd/movies is rather common practice)

So, openwebif devs, would it be possible to make movies subfolders visible without this 'bookmarking' thing?
(I, for one, until faced this issue, didn't even know how to 'bookmark' something in the movie list ;)...)
True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: OpenWebif [E2OpenPlugins] #560 shax

• 90 posts

+16
Neutral

Posted 13 January 2012 - 14:59

Hello,

I'm the author of Enigma Signal Meter available for Windows, Phone 7, and Android.
Naturally, app uses webif to obtain informations from the box, but it's not only web/signal, I need more than that to get list of bouquets, channels inside bouquets, perform zap, read status, etc...

So basically my question is are these things already implemented in OpenWebIf, and are they subject to further changes?
Is there any informations is there any E2 images distributing it as default?
Is there any wiki site?

Thank's for the help.

Regards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users