Springen naar inhoud

Foto

have the subtitles fixed? in MKV ,mp4 ..yet ?

ET9x00

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 4 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 ajeeb

• 385 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 30 november 2011 - 20:03

cause long time for my last time update firmware
:)
I mean the internal not embedded subs... and not separated file (switchable subs)
BR

Veranderd door ajeeb, 30 november 2011 - 20:04

ET9000,DM500s+usbTTdvb-3600 ,DVB2000,Humax5400, MACbook PRO retina 13", MAC pro 2 x Quad XEON-2.8GB , 8GB ECC, 4TB+FusionDrive(SSD) , LG-24FHD, HD6870,Debian server

"Since the dawn of our species, Man has been blessed with curiosity"

Re: have the subtitles fixed? in MKV ,mp4 ..yet ? #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46960 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 1 december 2011 - 12:25

Can you please explain this further, I do not understand.

Subtitles for mp4, mkv and avi files are being worked on, this is very complex matter.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: have the subtitles fixed? in MKV ,mp4 ..yet ? #3 ajeeb

• 385 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 1 december 2011 - 22:48

that's what I mean !
http://openpli.org/f...for-mkv-movies/
TY

ET9000,DM500s+usbTTdvb-3600 ,DVB2000,Humax5400, MACbook PRO retina 13", MAC pro 2 x Quad XEON-2.8GB , 8GB ECC, 4TB+FusionDrive(SSD) , LG-24FHD, HD6870,Debian server

"Since the dawn of our species, Man has been blessed with curiosity"

Re: have the subtitles fixed? in MKV ,mp4 ..yet ? #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46960 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 2 december 2011 - 10:19

I have never encountered a file that won't display subtitles at all (if there are any, that are supported). But sometimes you need to wind/rewind a few times before they start showing and that's something being worked on.

If a file doesn't show subtitles at all there either something wrong with the media file or a (unknown bug). It's certainly not true that subtitles are not shown in general.

If you want us to fix your issue, you'd better give some more information. For example a few lines of an external srt file. Or part of the embedded subs extracted as srt file. The most obvious reason for subtitles not showing, is that the timestamps of the media are skewed relative to the subtitles. This is common with transport stream files, found in own recordings, and in bluray files. If you're using mkv or mp4, this shouldn't be a problem, but it might help to remultiplex the media file.

Anyway, as said again, there is no such thing as "subtitles are not working", there are some issues, which we're working on as we speak, but these issues do not prevent subtitles from being displayed at all.

Veranderd door Erik Slagter, 2 december 2011 - 10:28

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: have the subtitles fixed? in MKV ,mp4 ..yet ? #5 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56456 berichten

+693
Excellent

Geplaatst op 2 december 2011 - 10:23

Or select an audio track (could also be the one already playing) may also most time turn on the subs...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ET9x00

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers