Photo

Vu+ Kernel 3.1.1 beta

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

Re: Vu+ Kernel 3.1.1 beta #141 psionguy

• 17 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:46

Would be interested to know how PLI is performing with the new drivers?

Been using Vix for some time, and there does appear to be a few problems since the last update, particularly around timed recordings, EPG and the odd freeze, so was wondering if these issues have been found on PLI since the new kernel was implemented.

Re: Vu+ Kernel 3.1.1 beta #142 ufopenpli

• 11 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 14 February 2012 - 13:55

plugin autobackup and autoinstall activated

Molim više pojašnjenja, kako.

???????????????
on the RC menu/applications/download(green button)/extensions/autobackup

Sorry for language. OK, I understand, that I have to install the plugin AUTOBACKUP. But I don,t understand, how to do the upgrade bcause I would like to keep my settings of LNB's, ... and drivers.

So If I install a fresh image - there will be nothing from present settings. Should I install the AUTOBACKUP in new image and then use it to restore the present settings?

Also: where can I see, that I have the newer bootloader???? Mybe that is the problem, so I would like to check that first.

Re: Vu+ Kernel 3.1.1 beta #143 metoo

• 1,573 posts

+33
Good

Posted 14 February 2012 - 14:09

first install autobackup and activate autoinstall, then run it manuallly, it wil backup all your settings to hdd or usb, then install new boatloader/image

ET10000 C C C C/T  2TB HDD ET7000 + ET6000 dvb-S  OpenPli Triax 88 multifeed quad LNBs VU Uno4K SE C+2TB HDD Mutant HD60

Re: Vu+ Kernel 3.1.1 beta #144 hispasat

• 23 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:46

any news regarding wifi
sf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users