BackupSuite

• Please log in to reply
1267 replies to this topic

Re: BackupSuite #1261 magicsonny

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 July 2021 - 16:21

Hello. i get this error:

cat: can't open '/sys/firmware/devicetree/base/chosen/kerneldev': No such file or directory

On github page is written that If you got this error

It means Backup Suite couldn't detect "/dev/mtd# or /dev/mmcblk0p#" of your kernel and needs to be added to the manual detection.

how can fix? i have openpli 8 on zgemma h9.2h se

excuseme..this is screen 

Attached Files

Edited by magicsonny, 13 July 2021 - 16:21.

Re: BackupSuite #1262 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 62,098 posts

+1,459
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2021 - 16:53

I think that is fixed in the upcoming 8.1-release.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), SAB AlphaTriple HD (S2+T2), (Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will have periods of inactivity, during which I don't respond to posts or PM.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: BackupSuite #1263 Dimmie

• 2,251 posts

+27
Good

Posted 13 July 2021 - 23:20

Hello. i get this error:

cat: can't open '/sys/firmware/devicetree/base/chosen/kerneldev': No such file or directory

On github page is written that If you got this error

It means Backup Suite couldn't detect "/dev/mtd# or /dev/mmcblk0p#" of your kernel and needs to be added to the manual detection.

how can fix? i have openpli 8 on zgemma h9.2h se

excuseme..this is screen 

Really ? Fix is posted just a few posts earlier in this topic >> https://forums.openp...dpost&p=1351431

Re: BackupSuite #1264 Dimmie

• 2,251 posts

+27
Good

Posted 14 July 2021 - 00:47

Besides this fix, you can also just make a full image backup when you are in the recovery menu of the box. Just select the slot of the image that you want to backup, press menu button and make the backup.

Re: BackupSuite #1265 magicsonny

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 July 2021 - 15:15

Besides this fix, you can also just make a full image backup when you are in the recovery menu of the box. Just select the slot of the image that you want to backup, press menu button and make the backup.

do it! Thanks a lot

Re: BackupSuite #1266 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 5,493 posts

+238
Excellent

Posted 22 July 2021 - 19:25

I have created 2 PRs for BackupSuite:

https://github.com/p...Suite-PLi/pulls

Can someone review and approuve them.

1st one is to improve the main screen: red button text was truncated and too small for some translation so I increase it to display more character. And the height was too small so bottom of character were truncated (like for the bottom of the g letter).

2nd is the script to update the po files, it also add the .pot file so people can start a new language translation. I also update all the po files and fully translate and review some text in the french translation.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: BackupSuite #1267 perieanuo

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 February 2022 - 17:42

hi,

can we download some offline ipk for Plugin version     = 90665c3?

just in case after 20-30 years those repos are not available anymore?

tks

yep, the box is vuplus duo 4k with OpenPLi 8.1-release (2021-10-07-release-8.1)

Edited by perieanuo, 11 February 2022 - 17:43.

Re: BackupSuite #1268 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,121 posts

+154
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2022 - 18:36

With the 

opkg update

opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-backupsuite

command you can download it, also I will add the ipk in case you don't "like" the command line

Btw I prefer autobackup, it makes small backups and these can be restored with every flash, but each to it's own.

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OScam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users