TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1781 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 22 January 2017 - 16:55

Bus errors are generally caused by applications trying to access memory that hardware cannot physically address. The cause might be an unaligned access as well as non-existent address, not enough permissions to access or alter memory. It is hard to tell what went wrong in your case without knowing what code you have changed. Even more than that - using a different compiler or compiler settings can cause this behavior. There is absolutely no magic involved, so you must have changed something that caused a butterfly effect.

This what i read about bus error somewhere

it happened with me in one box i have to test in other boxes to see if it image related or not

@cargen

what is your image? and what is your box?

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1782 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 January 2017 - 17:15

Bus errors are generally caused by applications trying to access memory that hardware cannot physically address. The cause might be an unaligned access as well as non-existent address, not enough permissions to access or alter memory. It is hard to tell what went wrong in your case without knowing what code you have changed. Even more than that - using a different compiler or compiler settings can cause this behavior. There is absolutely no magic involved, so you must have changed something that caused a butterfly effect.

This what i read about bus error somewhere
it happened with me in one box i have to test in other boxes to see if it image related or not
@cargen
what is your image? and what is your box?
Thanks

Box is vu solo 2 image is openpli

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1783 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2017 - 00:44

Dear mfaraj57, i hope you have been well. I would like to ask if you would please add the 

addon 'showbox' which used to be in the 'movies'category but is not listed anymore.

The 'showbox' i am referring to is version 1.1.2 and is symbolised via thumbnail of an 'eye'.

This addon is the one which is similar to the 'vidics' addon. A few months ago i sent you

a list of addons which were not working and you kindly removed a lot from tsmedia. I am using

tsmedia version 11.1 and this version still has this 'showbox' 1.1.2 and it is working very well with vpn.

Please is it possible for you to add this again to the current tsmedia version so i can update to the new version

as i have tried to update but i lose the 'showbox' addon. For this reason i have had to revert back to version 11.1 

Thank you, in advance for your help mfaraj57.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1784 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:36

@caegen
Thanks for response
I think i found the module causing the bus error
I will post tomorrow 1.013 raitv working plugin

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1785 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:39

@zigzag
Although i do not see àny differnce between the output of vidics and showbox i will add showbox if it is still working
Always use latest tsmedia because enhañcement and updates directed only to last version

Edited by mfaraj57, 23 January 2017 - 02:41.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1786 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2017 - 16:23

@zigzag
Although i do not see àny differnce between the output of vidics and showbox i will add showbox if it is still working
Always use latest tsmedia because enhañcement and updates directed only to last version

Dear mfaraj57, 

Thank you for your help with the showbox addon. It would be so nice to be able to finally upgrade 

to your new version of tsmedia. Please would you kindly let us know when the showbox addon has been added again and we

will upgrade once we are aware. Thank you for your help and have a nice day.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1787 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2017 - 17:24

@cargen

plugin.video.raitv updated to 1.014,you can do update now and should bus error disappears

live channels are  not working except rainew mostly well protected from the source

plugin Name:international_plugin.video.raitv_1.0.14
version:1.0.14
author:Nightflyer
description:The live radio and TV channels, the latest 7 days of programming, the broadcast archive, the news.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1788 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2017 - 17:25

@zigzag

when showbox ready i will inform you,however when updated with new version in server the icon of the plugin of showbox will changed to update icon

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1789 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:32

@mfaraj57  I don't know if this is just me like it happened with the download window a few weeks ago, but following your recent updates over the last couple of days, I've noticed titles are getting cut off in several screens, even though I've set the font size to 16 in general settings and to 18 in the settings of each addon, which are basically the smallest font sizes. Take a look at these screenshots.

Attached File  grab.jpeg   206.83KB   5 downloads

Attached File  grab-1.jpg   369.83KB   7 downloads

Attached File  grab-2.jpeg   203.01KB   7 downloads

Just for fun, I even edited the params file in one addon, setting the font size to 14, and titles still were cut off despite being hard to read. Would it be possible to increase the space reserved for titles in a future update so that two lines of text are fully displayed, at the very least when the selected font size is 16/18?

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1790 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2017 - 16:57

thank you mfaraj57, we wait for you to let us know you have added showbox for us and we will upgrade immediately to new version of your tsmedia.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1791 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2017 - 17:37

@mick80

just did some changes regarding that and send update with these changes

in fact i do not have flexibility to increase space for labels because the second line will interfere with the down picture, and over all spaces are limited for all image icons

however hope the updated solution will be satisfactory

also you can install last update manually  from tools/software_updates/blue button(green button will install the complete package),enigma2 will be restarted after applying the update

this feature may appear after applying today  update

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1792 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 January 2017 - 18:40

Just forced the update, looks really great now, thanks a lot, mfaraj57
dce3c9130c7fffbb00c11adb2c852093.jpg

One more question about the raitv addon, which you updated to 1.0.14 a few days ago. It's working fine and all, but I had no issues even with the previous version.

However, I have noticed that the libraries in the resources folder are quite old, while nightflyer has updated the plugin's libraries over the past few months to reflect rai's switch to a new api.
https://github.com/n...gin.video.raitv
As a matter of fact, the service was even renamed to RaiPlay. So, can I just copy nightflyer's updated default.py file and the new libraries into the rai addon's folder or would you have to make any adjustments to make it compatible with TSmedia? The reason I'm asking all this is because I've noticed the addon won't grab the hd version of videos anymore, and maybe that has something to do with the switch to the new api.

Edited by mick80, 24 January 2017 - 18:41.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1793 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2017 - 19:37

@cargen
plugin.video.raitv updated to 1.014,you can do update now and should bus error disappears
live channels are not working except rainew mostly well protected from the source

description:The live radio and TV channels, the latest 7 days of programming, the broadcast archive, the news.

Thanks it is working now

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1794 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2017 - 19:54

@mick80

nice displaying titles is satisfactory

regarding the new api for raitv,i did not see it may be i updated from other sources

replacing default is not enough but i have seen the major updates in resources directory so need to be replaced

however i sent update by version plugin.video.raitv 1.0.15 and should now include the new api

i have to increase the version of the plugin to 1.015 while it is actually(1.013) for sake of success of updating process in TSmedia

bus error happened in some boxes including me so i edited the default.py but should work with all even without bus error

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1795 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2017 - 19:55

@cargen
live channels are not working except rainew mostly well protected from the source

Thanks it is working now

thanks cargen for feedback

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1796 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 January 2017 - 23:05

i sent update by version plugin.video.raitv 1.0.15 and should now include the new api

Thanks, I updated to 1.0.15 and as a matter of fact the new api is included. However, most of the videos are still low resolution while I know for sure that RaiPlay offers high-res versions for almost all their videos. Maybe I'll ask nightflyer on github about why the plugin won't prioritise the highest resolution. Anyway, thanks again.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1797 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 25 January 2017 - 17:46

Hey mfaraj57, I've noticed the fix for labels you pushed yesterday doesn't seem to work for items bookmarked to favorites. For instance, this is a screenshot of the most ratings section in 123movies after opening it from within favorites.
a1eb1cd1be8f361b4ba8c194c5772fe7.jpg
No such issue when fully launching any addons though. Like I said yesterday, everything looks good now, so it's just the favorites section having this problem now.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1798 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:39

yes,checked with openatv and you are right but check with other image and box and found no problem so i will assume the error is image or skin related

Screen_Grabber.jpg

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1799 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 26 January 2017 - 19:43

I was about to post that it was no big deal if you couldn't fix it for openatv, when I noticed you had published the update to 11.6 (btw I like the update notification on the main screen ). Launched the update, and now titles display just fine even after opening favorited items. Thanks mfaraj57.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1800 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:22

Hi
Trying to use m3u2bouquet but box it crashing. See log attached.

Any idea?

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)