• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1801 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:35

@cargen

seem the crach is skin related,try to change skin until i sending update with fix for this issue with full hd skin

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1802 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:07

Hey mfaraj57, about raitv... I think I found out why videos are low-res. Here's a screenshot of a playing video
Attached File  01.jpeg   103.65KB   3 downloads
The part encircled in red is what makes all the difference. The addon plays the stream with _800 instead of _1800 which is the tag for the high quality version. Do you think you could edit the default.py file to force the addon to disregard the low-res tag _800 (whose resolution is 512x288) and go with _1800 (928x522) before printing out the final url wich will be played?

However, there are some videos that have no such tags, and have just a single version (which has kind of a medium resolution of 720X404), hence they don't need to be tampered with. Here's an example
Attached File  02.jpeg   73.17KB   3 downloads
I suppose nightflyer's plugin is geared more towards mobile users, but that low resolution doesn't really fly with big-screen TVs.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1803 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:45

@cargen
seem the crach is skin related,try to change skin until i sending update with fix for this issue with full hd skin

Full HD skin is not working well

Edited by cargen, 29 January 2017 - 10:45.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1804 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:00

@cargen

from TSmedia/desktop/tools/skin setup install TSmedia-fullhd skin

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1805 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:03

@mick80

simple just open default.py and search fro  '    # Play the item'

and put this line
     # Play the item
     url=url.replace(",800,",",")

see if works then i will update the plugin by the changes

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1806 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:22

@cargen

from TSmedia/desktop/tools/skin setup install TSmedia-fullhd skin
This is what I did but it is still crashing

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1807 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:25

@mick80

simple just open default.py and search fro  '    # Play the item'

and put this line
     # Play the item
     url=url.replace(",800,",",")

see if works then i will update the plugin by the changes

thanks, I've amended default.py, I'll test it out later today and let you know

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1808 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 15:45

That did the trick, thanks mfaraj57
fe249ae644e5018b63826508a5df33c3.jpg
I also might have something else in store to turn these m3u8 streams into mp4 links so that they can also be downloaded through TSmedia. I already got most of the pieces together, but I still need to figure out some minor details of the process to get it done, and I didn't have much time of late, so maybe next time

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1809 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2017 - 16:38

nice, i will update raitv plugin

yes there is problem in downloading m3u8, any idea will be helpful

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1810 pcd

• 759 posts

+88
Good

Posted 29 January 2017 - 20:09

hlsplayer downloads m3u8 streams.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1811 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 January 2017 - 22:04

Thanks pcd
I will check

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1812 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2017 - 23:57

Sure, I too download m3u8 streams from time to time, but I was talking strictly about e2 and TSmedia, and since what I absolutely love about TSmedia is how straightforward it is to download videos, I'd much rather have addons that deal with mp4 files whenever possible.

So, that was the whole point of my previous post since that particular provider does offer easily detectable mp4 links in addition to m3u8 streams, so I suppose the natural thing is for TSmedia to deal with the former.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1813 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:20

Hi.

May I ask if it is possible to use a smart DNS service like unlocator with tsmedia?

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1814 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:52

@cargen

Technically should be no problem,but never tested by myself 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1815 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:54

Sure, I too download m3u8 streams from time to time, but I was talking strictly about e2 and TSmedia, and since what I absolutely love about TSmedia is how straightforward it is to download videos, I'd much rather have addons that deal with mp4 files whenever possible.

So, that was the whole point of my previous post since that particular provider does offer easily detectable mp4 links in addition to m3u8 streams, so I suppose the natural thing is for TSmedia to deal with the former.

i use process to decode of m3u8 streams before playing it but not for download,you can check menu button for containing streams when playing m3u8 but failed to download directly from player by using record button

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1816 cargen

• 93 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:55

@cargen

Thanks.
Is there a particular setting or the only option is to change box network settings?

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1817 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2017 - 14:02

@cargen

Thanks.
Is there a particular setting or the only option is to change box network settings?

if you give special link to site proxy you can put in setup button of first page when opening plugin

as i have said never tested vpn because i am in block free country

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1818 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 30 January 2017 - 14:13

Hi.

May I ask if it is possible to use a smart DNS service like unlocator with tsmedia?

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The details go into setting up your Network connection, i.e. 2 preferred DNS servers, not necessarily the plugin itself. Simple. :)

Mfaraj: you are also blocked out of various countries' programmes/channels/packages (we all are). SmartDNS will unblock those for you (say geo-blocks for watching BBC or US channels etc. Wherever you can find a good proxy, of course).

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1819 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2017 - 14:38

Thanks gorski for info here and iptvplayer thread

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1820 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 30 January 2017 - 16:17

My pleasure, m8! I think, long ago I did the same with TS Media and it worked, of course.

Mind, at some point I reported the issues with streaming UK channels, plus if one could have low and high resolution options before one starts streaming. Is that implemented now? Just curious...

Keep up the good work!!! :)

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)