Photo

Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version)

Oscam version oscam openpli oscam version dm800

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #21 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2014 - 20:36

Thankyou for your answer,

in fact i don't want to overclock it... overclocking is burning things... It work well as usually ...

But, why overclocking an local card ? what is the purpose of overclocking an cardreader/card ?

If it's to have better answer time ? when i tried to find the lower setting which make my locard recognized by Oscam, i have tested answer times on my Vusolo (also with oscam), and the answer time was between 100ms to 600 ms...

I don't know if it's correct, but it's seem working very quick ...

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #22 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2014 - 20:44

No, I merely added it as an example how to proper overclock your card. So just leave the mhz at 450 or 540 and the cardmhz at 2700 and all is perfectly clocked for your oscam revision in use.

Before I introduced pll internal reader clocking into oscam my local canaldigitaal card was clock for more than a year on 9 Mhz, answer times were someting around 170 ms.

And at that moment I thought I underclocked the card at 3 Mhz ;)

I'm sorry that oscam isnt clear on this point, but I cant do anything for it. If you have any further questions about oscam please ask at streamboard or read the oscam wiki, or the interal help pages that came along with your installed version.

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #23 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2014 - 23:57

I'm sorry that oscam isnt clear on this point, but I cant do anything for it. If you have any further questions about oscam please ask at streamboard or read the oscam wiki, or the interal help pages that came along with your installed version.

Ok, it's what i do usually, but today, as you have said, streamboard forum isn't responding... don't know what happen...

I have another small problem, with the two launch scripts i created in : /Etc/init.d...

When i installed the latest version of Oscam (Oscam 1.20 FPU, and Oscam 1.20 Mips), i created two more script, i duplicated the softcam.oscam-experimental Openpli script, renamed it to softcam.oscam_1.20_fpu for Oscam 1.20 Fpu and softcam.oscam_1.20_mips for Oscam Mips version, chmoded them to 755...

But each time i select one of my new launch scripts in Openpli Softcam Panel, and press OK, to enable the Oscam 1.20, when i return in Softcam menu, i found the original oscam-experimental selected... This drive me crazy ... :) 

So to avoid becoming completely mad, i just modified the original launch script to make it launch my Oscam_1.20...

Any idea about why Openpli Softcam panel is so stubborn ? :)

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #24 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,684 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:47

Perhaps it doesn't like the underscores and/or dot in the name?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #25 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,473 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2014 - 13:40

We are no Oscam support board....

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #26 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 February 2014 - 19:16

i know this is not Oscam support board, but i don't have this problem with other images ... only with Openpli... So i supposed it's an openpli problem...

I will try without the underscore... but aboute the dot, it's present in the original one...

Edited by fced, 10 February 2014 - 19:20.

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #27 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,684 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2014 - 20:21

The original is called "oscam-experimental", so no underscore, and no dot?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Which oscam version for DM800HD OpenPli (latest version) #28 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 February 2014 - 21:25

Thankyou WanWizard, you were right, i removed the underscore and the dots, and everything is ok now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users