42 replies to this topic

Re: Vu clone attack #41 delavega

• 377 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2014 - 19:54

The store i buy from does not allow clones lol

Wise

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ DUO 2</strong></span></span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"><strong>Vu+ SOLO</strong></span></span>

Re: Vu clone attack #42 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 25 April 2014 - 20:05

Cloning is done for example usb<> serial bridge chip too... For a result the original manufacturer Prolific dropped the support for the cloned chip in windows 8

My good old cable was made with original chip but never the less I had to buy a new cable. So this time I bought a FTDI branded one instead.

Too bad some countries are lawless and turn a blind eye to counterfeit!

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Vu clone attack #43 redblink

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 April 2014 - 22:00

Too bad some countries are lawless and turn a blind eye to counterfeit!

Indeed.

You are wright.

@taboune

The store i buy from does not allow clones ...

never say never...

i kew a lot of stores who sell counterfact as original :) and not on the 3-rd countries :)

Maybe we need to punish resellers/sellers like theparasol says and not the end users.

If you remember some DMM members was punised by "end users" , some cars are burned up :)

i disagree this kind of practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users