• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #141 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 2 October 2017 - 15:38

SiteIni and channels file for WG++ vodafone.

Willy

In the Greek XMLTV file the following channels are grabbed from vodafone:

<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="100" xmltv_id="TheHistoryChannel.gr">History</channel>
<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="145" xmltv_id="DiscoveryScience.gr">Science (Discovery)</channel>
<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="147" xmltv_id="DiscoveryID.gr">ID (Discovery) IDX HD</channel>
<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="152" xmltv_id="TLC.gr">TLC</channel>
<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="163" xmltv_id="animalplanet.gr">Animal Planet</channel> 
<channel update="i" site="vodafone.gr" site_id="87" xmltv_id="discovery.gr">Discovery Channel</channel>

Attached Files

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #142 leotzian1

• 52 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 October 2017 - 17:41

Thanks my friend I had understood what is going on with the files and all the lines etc, one thing I can't understand is how you find the site_id ( Perhaps it too dificult for me to understand )

And something else the siteini file for TLC for Cyta Cyprous must had changed I think it is wrong if I use it It had epg for other channel can you ckeck it please?   <channel update="i" site="cyta.com.cy" site_id="52" xmltv_id="Tlc">Tlc</channel>

If it is wrong can you provide me with the correct one?

Thanks again

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #143 leotzian1

• 52 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 October 2017 - 10:10

Hi Willy sorry to bothering you again, in another forum I had read you have a DS416J  and I wanted to write you there but I didn't knew if you follow the thread , if we are out of this topic we can write there if you want.

I have a DS416Play with 4G Ram , and I try to install linux version of WebGrab , I had installed mono from the package center it installed in @appstore/mono, but I see folder and in usr/local/mono

I had made a shared folder WebGrab in volume1 ( volume1/WebGrab ) inside I had put the WebGrabPlus_V2.1_install.tar.gz file, I cd there run the

tar -zxvf WebGrabPlus_V2.0.tar.gz command a folder was created inside volume1/WebGrab/.wg++ there are the files inside included the install.sh and run.sh, but when I give the
~/.wg++/install.sh to install the packet I get no such file or directory error I tried without the ~ , cd into .wg++ directory the same error what I am missing, I want to run the package usinh task Sceduler but I don't know how to write the script. Is it possible to make the grab automatic when I want?

Attached Files

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #144 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 3 October 2017 - 12:41

Thanks my friend I had understood what is going on with the files and all the lines etc, one thing I can't understand is how you find the site_id ( Perhaps it too dificult for me to understand )

And something else the siteini file for TLC for Cyta Cyprous must had changed I think it is wrong if I use it It had epg for other channel can you ckeck it please?   <channel update="i" site="cyta.com.cy" site_id="52" xmltv_id="Tlc">Tlc</channel>

If it is wrong can you provide me with the correct one?

Thanks again

I think I am using a different version of the SiteIni for cyta.

Willy

Attached Files

• Attached File  cyta.zip   2.72KB   15 downloads

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #145 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 3 October 2017 - 13:06

Hi Willy sorry to bothering you again, in another forum I had read you have a DS416J  and I wanted to write you there but I didn't knew if you follow the thread , if we are out of this topic we can write there if you want.

I have a DS416Play with 4G Ram , and I try to install linux version of WebGrab , I had installed mono from the package center it installed in @appstore/mono, but I see folder and in usr/local/mono

I had made a shared folder WebGrab in volume1 ( volume1/WebGrab ) inside I had put the WebGrabPlus_V2.1_install.tar.gz file, I cd there run the

tar -zxvf WebGrabPlus_V2.0.tar.gz command a folder was created inside volume1/WebGrab/.wg++ there are the files inside included the install.sh and run.sh, but when I give the
~/.wg++/install.sh to install the packet I get no such file or directory error I tried without the ~ , cd into .wg++ directory the same error what I am missing, I want to run the package usinh task Sceduler but I don't know how to write the script. Is it possible to make the grab automatic when I want?

I had problems with the installation as well.  I do not recall how I resolved it, but probably something around this line:

1. Create a folder for WG++ on /volume1/  f.i. /volume1/EPG/WG/

2. Unzip the installation file manually into this folder.  A folder bin will be created with all the exe and dll files into it.  If this is not created properly make a folder bin and place the exe and dll's into it.

3. Create the folders mdb  rex  and robots in the folder /volume1/EPG/WG  (or in whatever name you have chosen)

4. Place the SiteIni's in /volume1/EPG/WG/

5. Place the file WebGrab++.config.xml into /volume1/EPG/WG/

6. Run WG++ with the command:

/usr/local/mono/bin/mono /volume1/EPG/WG/bin/WebGrab+Plus.exe /volume1/EPG/WG

You have to find out where mono is installed.  It varies on different Synology NASses.

Running WG++ can be automized by making a rule in the task scheduler.  Just place the command (above) in the script box when making the rule.

Willy

PS: The used folder in my case was place in an already shared folder called EPG.  So everything was alread in place for sharing it on my Windows and Linux PC's

Edited by doglover, 3 October 2017 - 13:11.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #146 leotzian1

• 52 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 October 2017 - 14:24

I had problems with the installation as well.  I do not recall how I resolved it, but probably something around this line:

1. Create a folder for WG++ on /volume1/  f.i. /volume1/EPG/WG/

2. Unzip the installation file manually into this folder.  A folder bin will be created with all the exe and dll files into it.  If this is not created properly make a folder bin and place the exe and dll's into it.

3. Create the folders mdb  rex  and robots in the folder /volume1/EPG/WG  (or in whatever name you have chosen)

4. Place the SiteIni's in /volume1/EPG/WG/

5. Place the file WebGrab++.config.xml into /volume1/EPG/WG/

6. Run WG++ with the command:

/usr/local/mono/bin/mono /volume1/EPG/WG/bin/WebGrab+Plus.exe /volume1/EPG/WG

You have to find out where mono is installed.  It varies on different Synology NASses.

Running WG++ can be automized by making a rule in the task scheduler.  Just place the command (above) in the script box when making the rule.

Willy

PS: The used folder in my case was place in an already shared folder called EPG.  So everything was alread in place for sharing it on my Windows and Linux PC's

My friend I had broke my head but finally i had fixed it, and now I come to the forum to tell you that I had fixed it not to bothering you, but you had already did..

I had done exactly exactly what you had described, and after made a task in task scheduller with the above command, to run 3 days a week, and the output xml to transfer in /volume1/web/epgimport/ .

I run a web server there in my nas, and the recievers I have using my source from my nas and upgrade the epg from my web server JUST FINE.

Synology is the best with 2 cores 64bit Intel and the 4GG ram all finish very very quickly

Willy  thanks again for all your efford helping me and other people

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #147 catlover

• 44 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 5 October 2017 - 02:13

In the new setup of the sources for EPGimport there many more smaller xmltv files. Giving the user more choice what to import, without having to select large files for only a few channels.

Basically the country files will be split up into at least 3 categories:

1. Basic - meaning the national channels.  In the UK case this is Freeview.  In Italy the DTT channels - minus the premium channels

Other countries are my own interpretation what are national channels.  Of course I am open to improvements on this

2. Sport and Movies.  These are the Movie Channels and Sport Channels for which an extra subscription is needed.

Eurosport remains in one of the other categories.

3. Other channels.

For some countries more categories have been divised.

Hi, On the new virgin sources, some category labelled as "dead" yet there are no dead sections on virgin, only on sky. all channels are "live" on virgin.

I have had to select every virgin section shown as I'm not sure which channels are in the "live" "dead" "fta" and "freeview" categories are there are no free channels on vgin apart from the main 5, so it is unclear. surely just one section is enough for virgin, as there are no "dead" channels?

Could you clarify.Thanks.

Attached Files

Edited by catlover, 5 October 2017 - 02:15.

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #148 aligator638

• 32 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 October 2017 - 07:02

in the Rytec General config file dated 12/09/2017 I have

epg_url_0=http://www.xmltvepg.nl/epg_data/rytecNWS.xz

Which returns a 404

I tried epg_url_0=http://www.xmltvepg.nl/rytecNWS.xz which is a correct URL, and works out well.

Can you change it in the next version ?

Thanks,

Eric

Edited by aligator638, 5 October 2017 - 07:02.

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #149 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 5 October 2017 - 09:03

Will do.  Is indeed wrong.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #150 digitalija

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 October 2017 - 12:43

Hi !

A couple a days ago epg xmls for german, italian, benelux channels no more available, Till now xmls from http://www.xmltvepg.nl was fine , but not anymore, gzs and xzs  are 0 bytes.

<source type="gen_xmltv" channels="rytec.channels.xml.gz">
    <description>Rytec Germany/Austria/Swiss XMLTV</description>
    <url>http://www.xmltvepg....xmltvGermany.gz</url>    
    <url>http://rytecepg.ipse...ermany.gz</url>
    <url>http://rytecepg.wanw...ermany.gz</url>
    <url>http://91.121.106.17...ermany.gz</url>
    <url>http://www.vuplus-co...ermany.gz</url>

All these links for german, italian, benelux , romanian channels not available anymore

Please if anybody have working sources for these countries

Thanks

Edited by digitalija, 5 October 2017 - 12:44.

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #151 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 5 October 2017 - 12:50

For the umpiest time.  Update XMLTVimport and sources!!!!!!!

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #152 digitalija

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 October 2017 - 15:20

For the umpiest time.  Update XMLTVimport and sources!!!!!!!

Willy

Yes sure I tried to update XMLTVimport but without success , I have tried on my dm520 which unfortunatelly dont have any support of Openlpli, On my dm520 is installed openpli unofficial

I tried with comands : opkg update ; opkg upgrade enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport-rytec but no luck

I also tried to find updates sources file here on forum and on net but all I found is already the same non-working sources  german, italian, romanaian, benelux ....

Where can I download for latest XMLTV version with newest sources ?, so I can reinstall it manualy , I can only reinstalli t manually on my dm520

thanks

bye

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #153 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 6 October 2017 - 15:39

Ask your image provider.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #154 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 6 October 2017 - 15:47

The plug-in is here:  https://github.com/o...ce/XMLTV-Import

and here: https://github.com/o...tec.sources.xml

Willy

Edited by doglover, 6 October 2017 - 15:50.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #155 digitalija

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 October 2017 - 16:35

thanks for links , but I it looks like, unfortunately non of links for german, italian, benelux and romania a not valid anymore , it returns 404 , except http://www.xmltvepg....many/epg.dat.gz which returns 0 byte file

You can try links for german for example, non is valid

I just wonder why nobody didnt post the same problem already here on forum because german, italian epgs a quate popular ...strange.

best regards

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #156 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 6 October 2017 - 16:52

Yes they work.  But take a look at the ones labelled (New)

And Update you importer....

You have to download several files for each country. 

Willy

Edited by doglover, 6 October 2017 - 16:52.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #157 radicaldoc

• 46 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 October 2017 - 08:51

Hi Doglover quick question as i have read a large amount of this but for me it is as clear as mud. ( my system is OpenPLi 4 on a VU+Solo2 original)

My EPGimport has stopped working completely for a few days it kept loosing epg but now nothing..

the wife is a bit p*ssed as i cannot fix it .

I understand you have been asked this possibly 120 times but could you PLEASE explain in simple terms for me how i correct it please and get it working PLEASE.

Thanks for your time and trouble....

sorry i use normal uk stuff freeview no sky i am taking feeds from 30w and 28.2e as i am in Spain

Edited by radicaldoc, 7 October 2017 - 08:53.

VU+ Solo 4K .VU+ Solo 2 X 2 With OpenPLi 8.3 x 3 2 in use other a test bed Synology ds-118

ASUS NITRO AN517-52 .i7 1075h with GTX 1660 Ti

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #158 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,011 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 7 October 2017 - 09:04

On OpenPLi 4.0 de-install XMLTVimport and XMLTVimport-rytec via Menu - Applications - Red Button (in the extensions tab)

Now reinstall XMLTVimport and XMLTVimport-rytec also via Menu - Applications - Green button (extensions tab - completely at the bottom)

Restart your receiver.

Open EPGimport.  Reselect the sources. 

In you case

In the General tab:  News and Misc

Under the UKsat tab:  UK - Freeview and UK - FTA eventually UK - International (mostly religious and Asian channels)

Under the Spain Tab: Select what you need. The Basic file are the channels which are also broadcasted on DVB-T (but also on the sat)

Now import.

You may want to scroll down in the selection list and go down to the xz versions.  The information is the same, but the download volume is about half of the other options.

Willy

PS:  Running an update on OpenPLi4.0 via software update, will also do the trick.

Edited by doglover, 7 October 2017 - 09:05.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #159 radicaldoc

• 46 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 October 2017 - 09:31

On OpenPLi 4.0 de-install XMLTVimport and XMLTVimport-rytec via Menu - Applications - Red Button (in the extensions tab)

Now reinstall XMLTVimport and XMLTVimport-rytec also via Menu - Applications - Green button (extensions tab - completely at the bottom)

Restart your receiver.

Open EPGimport.  Reselect the sources. 

In you case

In the General tab:  News and Misc

Under the UKsat tab:  UK - Freeview and UK - FTA eventually UK - International (mostly religious and Asian channels)

Under the Spain Tab: Select what you need. The Basic file are the channels which are also broadcasted on DVB-T (but also on the sat)

Now import.

You may want to scroll down in the selection list and go down to the xz versions.  The information is the same, but the download volume is about half of the other options.

Willy

PS:  Running an update on OpenPLi4.0 via software update, will also do the trick.

thank you very much i will give that a try and let you know

one thing you say doing an update via software update on what exactly OpenPLI 4 itself? thanks

VU+ Solo 4K .VU+ Solo 2 X 2 With OpenPLi 8.3 x 3 2 in use other a test bed Synology ds-118

Re: Update of the XMLTV sources #160 radicaldoc

• 46 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 October 2017 - 09:38

OpenPLi 4 has been on my solo2 for a very long time and has never been updated at all so maybe i should do it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users