• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Re: EPGImport latest changes: explanation #81 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2022 - 21:13

So what was the problem? It is important to explain what was wrong on your side to help others that can face the same problem.

I could not see why filtering by service reference is needed. We can all dream of nice to have but we need some concrete user case to show when it is useful.

log size is limited because log is stored into memory, it is only written to disk when you select save.  And some end-users with cheap or end-of-life STB are really limited in memory so the current size is a compromise and nobody is going to read everyday the EPGimport log so there is no real needs to have it written on disk at every run.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: EPGImport latest changes: explanation #82 vilokoiopa

• 14 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 March 2023 - 10:54

Is it possible in EPG Import sort providers. For example, to start downloading epg information from the Croatian provider first and finish with the Hungarian provider.

Re: EPGImport latest changes: explanation #83 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,006 posts

+638
Excellent

Posted 21 March 2023 - 11:17

Yes.

Open the file /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xml

And change the order of the <sourcecat sourcecatname... </sourcecat> blocks.

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EPGImport latest changes: explanation #84 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2023 - 20:26

Is it possible in EPG Import sort providers. For example, to start downloading epg information from the Croatian provider first and finish with the Hungarian provider.

I think that you have a problem for which there is already a solution available. So would be better to explain your current problem in a dedicated thread I am sure that a technical solution already exist (filtering).

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users