• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #81 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 13:00

Manual overwrite is note done as you need to solve it at the source... please notify lyngsat that they should not remove it and put it back.... work a round it is not helpfull as it also avoids people to complaint at lyngsat... at the end it does not help really before you know the next work a round need to be added

Edited by littlesat, 18 May 2019 - 13:01.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #82 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 13:27

Yes, agreed but current issue in PLi is no one can scan PLS muxes.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #83 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 18 May 2019 - 14:15

I notified Lyngsat several days ago. Let's hope they were removed accidentally, but to me it doesn't look like it.

…. and have you already got a reply ??

I know Christian Lyngemark (lyngsat owner) since more than 20 years ago... he's swedish…. and in Spain when you say that "somebody does swedish" (Hacerse el Sueco), it means that he acts like if he doesn't hear you.,"play dumb",  in french it'd be "Faire la sourde oreille"

Jokes apart, I'd bet that these values have not been accidentally removed, they've been removed because "somebody" has told to do it.

Edited by jpuigs, 18 May 2019 - 14:17.

Enigma is getting old....

Spoiler

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #84 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 18:08

It is very basic. It just reads the LCNs from the SI tables and creates a bouquet file. Enigma does the service scan.

Source is available on oe-alliance-plugins. I put it there today so no feedback yet. Will be in the feeds of any image that builds that git.

Thanks for the plugin.

I tried it, but it found nothing on French ones, and just a few tranponders on Italian ones (12543 H).

I noticed that on OpenPli satellites.xml file there is no PLS codes, just IS , that's why it just finds that tranponder that doesn't use PLS.

<transponder frequency="11509000" symbol_rate="29500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="6" system="1" modulation="2" is_id="1" />  MISSING PLS CODE
<transponder frequency="11509000" symbol_rate="29500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="6" system="1" modulation="2" is_id="4" />  MISSING PLS CODE
<transponder frequency="11509000" symbol_rate="29500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="6" system="1" modulation="2" is_id="6" />  MISSING PLS CODE
……

I inserted them, and now it works.

I've found 2 small problems:

-Text is too small, instead of font 18 I'd use at least 36.

-If I scan any provider, and I set "clear before scan", it deletes the other one.

Yes, it won't work without the PLS codes (just like any enigma scan).

The embeded skin is for 720 frame buffer, so if the plugin is not in the current skin that is what you will see. So text will be small on 1080 skins. I'll try to improve it.

If you want to clear before scan, do it on the first scan but not the second.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #85 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 18:15

I notified Lyngsat several days ago. Let's hope they were removed accidentally, but to me it doesn't look like it.

…. and have you already got a reply ??

I know Christian Lyngemark (lyngsat owner) since more than 20 years ago... he's swedish…. and in Spain when you say that "somebody does swedish" (Hacerse el Sueco), it means that he acts like if he doesn't hear you.,"play dumb",  in french it'd be "Faire la sourde oreille"

Jokes apart, I'd bet that these values have not been accidentally removed, they've been removed because "somebody" has told to do it.

I don't know what you mean by this. What do you mean "somebody"?

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #86 MCelliotG

• 443 posts

+35
Good

Posted 18 May 2019 - 18:20

Are these values be available on lyngsat.... when nope than I would consider to contact them...

This is a known issue. The PLS codes have been removed from Lyngsat. This affects 40 transponders. Without these codes PLS scans do not work. In OE-A parser a manual override has been added to insert know PLS codes.

And the dumb question of the day is:

Is Flysat's site structure that different from Lyngsat's so the nice developers that created the parser from Lyngsat can now use Flysat instead to generate the satellites.xml file?

Because obviously there are issues with Lyngermark that are not new...

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #87 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 18 May 2019 - 18:22

Yes, it won't work without the PLS codes (just like any enigma scan).

I inserted them, and now it works.

I've found 2 small problems:

-If I scan any provider, and I set "clear before scan", it deletes the other one.

The embeded skin is for 720 frame buffer, so if the plugin is not in the current skin that is what you will see. So text will be small on 1080 skins. I'll try to improve it.

If you want to clear before scan, do it on the first scan but not the second.

:thumbs-up:

I don't know what you mean by this. What do you mean "somebody"?

Somebody who'd be interested people don't receive these signals. Service providers….  tv stations…..

If I knew who is, I'd tell it.  :)

Edited by jpuigs, 18 May 2019 - 18:23.

Enigma is getting old....

Spoiler

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #88 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 19:03

Are these values be available on lyngsat.... when nope than I would consider to contact them...

This is a known issue. The PLS codes have been removed from Lyngsat. This affects 40 transponders. Without these codes PLS scans do not work. In OE-A parser a manual override has been added to insert know PLS codes.

And the dumb question of the day is:

Is Flysat's site structure that different from Lyngsat's so the nice developers that created the parser from Lyngsat can now use Flysat instead to generate the satellites.xml file?

Because obviously there are issues with Lyngermark that are not new...

Lyngsat covers the whole arc. Flysat and King-of-sat only cover a portion.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #89 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 19:29

Hi,

I also notify Lyngsat about this but no answer.

Would be good to wrote a grabber for kingofsat which display them on the main page.  ;)

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #90 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 18 May 2019 - 23:23

Hi,

I also notify Lyngsat about this but no answer.

Would be good to wrote a grabber for kingofsat which display them on the main page.  ;)

Pr2

Yes, nice info on there and tidy mark up, but only 75E - 63W. What about the rest of the arc?

As pointed out above the Lyngsat PLS info has been moved to the mux pages. So still there but would involve downloading hundreds of pages to get the full data.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #91 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:34

Page must be downloaded only if PLS is detected in the main page otherwise no need to download the sub-page.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #92 dhwz

• 227 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:46

They can also encrypt the multiplexes... and decrypt it before they are relayed.

Yes of course, but why pay an encryption license when the channels are FTA?

That's, indeed, in the end, imho, the crux of the matter. They really would like to use encryption, but encryption costs money, quite a bit, so I've heard, so they now fallback to "poor men's" encryption using PLS.

Encryption makes sense though, because the feed can be received all over Europe, not just in France.
PLS is NOT an encryption at all.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #93 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2019 - 15:53

That is why I called it a "poor men's encryption". Please read.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #94 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2019 - 15:55

Maybe Lyngsat was "requested" to remove the PLS values (for the reason in the post above). In that case we should grab it otherwise or we could adjust the grabber script to insert them explicitly.

Regarding making bouquets, LCN, etc. I don't like them inside enigma, that would mean a pile of code for every provider, no thanks. So a plugin makes perfectly sense.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #95 bestman22

• 13 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 May 2019 - 16:35

Interested

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #96 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2019 - 18:03

Maybe Lyngsat was "requested" to remove the PLS values (for the reason in the post above). In that case we should grab it otherwise or we could adjust the grabber script to insert them explicitly.

Regarding making bouquets, LCN, etc. I don't like them inside enigma, that would mean a pile of code for every provider, no thanks. So a plugin makes perfectly sense.

After exchanging a couple of emails the values have now returned... so no need to do anything.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #97 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:55

I've made the embeded skin dynamic so it scales with the screen resolution. So font is 22 in a 720 skin and 33 in a 1080 skin.

https://github.com/o...52a8df427884309

Edited by Huevos, 21 May 2019 - 02:56.

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #98 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:03

Attached File  10.jpg   104.79KB   4 downloads

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #99 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:19

I see the plugin does poke into /etc/enigma2 by writing files there and then do a reload settings...it also duplicates the bouquet parsers that are already in e2. It actually does the same as Abm is doing. It is better to creating/adapting the bouquets via e2.. so it actually should be a plugin... maybe some time I need to demonstrate how as it saves hundreds lines of code in this plugin, makes it more readable, faster and structured. Poking into userbouquets and bouquets and lametv is actually not done. It also introduces a ‘race’ condition...
The how is actually demonstrated in fastscan, cablescan (cpp) en somehow like ik did with hide userbouquets.

Edited by littlesat, 21 May 2019 - 06:50.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Vu+ 4K multistream #100 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:47

When lyngsat has a reason not to give these values anymore than the only work a round is indeed put them in somehow... and hope nobody noticed it that we do not receive the same request...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users