Neutral

Posted 18 August 2008 - 17:52

Hi,

I have the following configuration on diseq triax 1.0 to dm800:

Lnb1 - dish with motor (A/A)
Lnb2 - dish (A/B)
Lnb3 - dish (B/A)
Lnb4 - dish (B/B)

With this settings, i have allways "tuner failed" on hd channels, on the sd channels allways ok. I put only the dish motor on dm800 and all channels (hd and sd) work perfect, no more "tuner failed". Is this a diseq problem or dm800 not goes with motor dish and normal dish on same diseq (software bug?)

On engima1 image (dm7020) this config works great, and just ask me wich number of lnb that has the motor dish.

Thanks

Re: Diseq problem "tuner failed" ? #2 amr999

• 43 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:40

adjust diseq configuration:
Sequence repeat yes
Increased voltage yes
I've motor dish on 1LNB and 2LNB on fixed dish, using DISEqc mode 1.1

Re: Diseq problem "tuner failed" ? #3 WildBit

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:31

I have a similar issue with motor setting in "usals" mode... Disabling usals and using diseqc 1.2 only seems to make little difference (other than having to reallign the dish of course) so after a couple of days of testing I reverted back to usals but when changing sats the "tuner failed" error appears until sync with that sat has completed. I guess this is a small issue and I can certainly live with an error msg on the screen for a couple of seconds but the real problem is that, in some cases and this is what makes it difficult to understand, when switching sat positions, the HH90 motor will go to the requested position and then start going back and forth from 0 to the sat (ie 42E). This cycle seems to always consist of 3 sweeps... It sounds like a motor problem to me but the issue was never seen on the 7020 or ipbox and haven't been able to pinpoint it to any specific position although on 13e and 42e seem to be more prone to this behaviouir.

Any thoughts?

Cheers from Ireland

Re: Diseq problem "tuner failed" ? #4 redribo

• 76 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 September 2008 - 13:44

i have tha same problem with diseqc 4/1 maximum version 1.0,some times i have the message "tune failed".

is there any solution??

thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM800

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users