• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Re: Images Flashing Problem #41 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 7 September 2008 - 13:33

But they are not part of the package you ordered for.
If they are free to watch, the provider will let you see them. If they are coded and can't watch them anymore, there's nothing to do. Even the Dreambox cannot fix that.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: Images Flashing Problem #42 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2008 - 14:20

But they are not part of the package you ordered for.
If they are free to watch, the provider will let you see them. If they are coded and can't watch them anymore, there's nothing to do. Even the Dreambox cannot fix that.

Alright, but I bought this expensive DB 7025+ S,T and C because I want to watch free channels. Also, I have been travelling around the world and I need to watch football, news and so on.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #43 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 7 September 2008 - 14:49

Free channels are free to watch, so can't really be a problem.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #44 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2008 - 15:00

Free channels are free to watch, so can't really be a problem.

But on most of the free channels. They are not showing sweetable program like to watch eg English League, Movies and so on. pls. trick private email (PM) me about trick on DB.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #45 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 7 September 2008 - 15:11

If they are free, they are for free and you can surely watch them. If you can't watch them, they are not free (FTA) and you're not allowed to see them. There are no tricks, it's just that simple.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: Images Flashing Problem #46 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2008 - 15:26

If they are free, they are for free and you can surely watch them. If you can't watch them, they are not free (FTA) and you're not allowed to see them. There are no tricks, it's just that simple.

Alright, thanks. I am going to china next week, I think I have take my DB with me and get help their.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #47 jonc

• 2,667 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2008 - 16:03

Now you are on to it.

Ask you dealer for what you require after all he sold it to you right, not the Pli team. Just because you brought a 7025 do not think it will do the impossible, ask your dealer(s) about the impossibe. We just do miracles and provide the software for your 7025 box, not "sweet" stuff whatever that maybe? Posted Image

Good luck when you visit our doorstep, here in Asia.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #48 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 September 2008 - 13:38

Hello All,

China is another planet on his own in term of technologies. Chinese guru says as long as DreamBox is linux based then everything is possible."If not Open Source why Linux".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM7025

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users