Photo

defects report of OpenPli sofware image 7.2 release for VU+ (UNO4K)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Re: defects report of OpenPli sofware image 7.2 release for VU+ (UNO4K) #21 mrvica

• 1,227 posts

+82
Good

Posted 15 June 2020 - 19:03

may be he set up already start service (channel selection -> (context) menu, set as startup service), he has to do a "stop using as startup service" before going on

Re: defects report of OpenPli sofware image 7.2 release for VU+ (UNO4K) #22 Schwarzkopf

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2020 - 23:46

It is said before in this read, learn to read instead of shout. If you do not set a channel to startup to, the last tuned channel will be used for startup. If enigma and the receiver are shut down properly though.

Are you understand english ? !!!! Are you sure you understand English ? !!! Are you stupid ? !!!! .

I dont want set any channel as startup mode, i dont want that !!!!! i want the device work after startup on last channel that i watched before i shutdowen . the device work on random channel after startup not on last channel .

The device work on last channel after turn on or turn off by remote control only (this is called standby ) but if you shutdowen the device by the electric plug after turn off by remote control and returen swittched on after that (this is called startup) the device work after swittched on on random channel . that is the problem .

Are you understand the difference between standby (turn on or turn off by remote control) and startup (switching on or switthing off by electrical plug after turn off by remote control) ??? !!!! .

The Question . where is the option in (Open Pli sofware image), make me choice between the device startup on last channel or startup on random channel ??? that is my Question . if you dont know where or if you dont know what i want or what is my problem,please dont answer .

Edited by Schwarzkopf, 15 June 2020 - 23:50.

Re: defects report of OpenPli sofware image 7.2 release for VU+ (UNO4K) #23 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2020 - 00:57

If you can't watch your language, you are no longer welcome here.

You seem to have a problem reading, so I will tell you one last time (which is the fourtth time now) before I close this topic:

YOU CAN NOT PULL THE PLUG, OR USE THE POWER SWITCH, UNLESS YOU HAVE PUT THE BOX INTO DEEP STANDBY FIRST !

Standby isn't a mode, it is just on with the video signal switched off. Like with a PC, you should not pull the plug.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users