Photo

OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection.

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #101 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2022 - 15:13

Running multiple clients is only relevant for Enigma, running multiple servers is a different story.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #102 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2022 - 14:54

suptv is an illegal CS provider we should not discuss this over here.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #103 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 December 2022 - 18:31

How can I modify the order (of voices/items) in menu to my liking? In almost all other images this is possible, but I can't find how.

Edited by moresat, 13 December 2022 - 18:33.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #104 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,396 posts

+394
Excellent

Posted 13 December 2022 - 18:59

Perhaps you should first choose the expert mode and then a load of extra possibilities to setup will become available.

We preferred to activate the simple setup in the menu so people won’t get confused with the huge amount of possibilities.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #105 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 December 2022 - 18:40

You are right, after enabling this option I could customize all menu entries to my liking.

Right now I'm experiencing another strange behavior.
From the menu I changed the behavior of the power button from standby to shutdown. after that when I turn on my receiver ( VU+ Duo4K SE ) from deepstandby state the receiver turns on normally, but immediately goes into standby state. What did I do wrong? It doesn't depend on HDMI Check, because it does the same thing whether the TV is connected or not. I looked in the menu for the usual panel for configuring the receiver's responses to the remote control for the main buttons (Power, Red, Green, Yellow, EPG, etc), but I didn't find it.
I've only found what I believe is like the multiquickbutton or hotkeys plugin. I obviously created a conflict. where do i find the keymap for the remote in the image?

One last thing: I can't find any display skins on the feeds. Is there a specific reason for this?
how can i change the display skin?

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #106 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 16 December 2022 - 18:57

It is something you can configure (startup to standby), so that in case of a power cut, you don't end up with box and TV on for hours. It is not related to the remote or HDMI-CEC.

There aren't any display skins in the feed, nobody has come forward to collect, test and maintain them, which is needed before we can make packages for them.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #107 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 December 2022 - 19:17

Understand, evidently I activated the option without realizing what I was really doing. But I can't find it anymore now, I checked twice the whole menu, but at the moment I'm like blind... can you tell me where this option is?

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #108 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 December 2022 - 19:31

Forget, I found it

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #109 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 December 2022 - 15:15

I can't find the HDMI-CEC protocol options in any menu item. I had to resort to changing the keys on the remote control, entering the HDMI-CEC configuration menu on a very seldom used key.
Where did you hide these configurations? I spent hours going through all the items on the menu without finding them, sadly. I solved it my way, but my curiosity remained...

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #110 scriptmelvin †

• PLi® Contributor
  • 720 posts

+46
Good

Posted 21 December 2022 - 15:29

Check if you're in expert mode: Menu -> Setup -> System -> Expert settings -> User mode. Set it to expert.

Then: Menu -> Setup -> System -> Audio/video -> HDMI-CEC setup.

Sorry to inform you this member, my brother, passed away.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #111 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 December 2022 - 16:25

Sorry, but In my menu this Audio/video configuration/option does not appear. User Mode was already expert.

I'm starting to think it depends on the skin. Last week I had installed, just to try another skin but I didn't like it and therefore after a few tests I uninstalled it. If I'm not mistaken it was the Cobalt FHD. Now when I enter the configuration of the PLI-FHD skin with yellow I select PLI-FHD pro a second black and empty screen opens. There is nothing you can select except Exit for red and On for green. This is not normal, is'n it? Maybe reinstalling the skin would fix it?

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #112 moresat

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 December 2022 - 20:00

I decided to reflash the image clean: there was no way to get the missing items in the menu back. I believe that the two skins had somehow mixed up together, now there is any configuration for the PLI FHD like I saw before.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #113 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 21 December 2022 - 20:07

Some skins overwrite code, and if that happens, there is usually no way back.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #114 ects

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 December 2022 - 21:59

Hi group, I have Vu Uno 4 se, I uploaded Openpli 8.3 from 2022-12-24 and there is a problem with the remote control. Namely, if I want to give it louder or quieter on the remote control and I do it pointwise (I click) it gets louder and quieter and when I press and I hold down the button and they will switch channels where should I change it?

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #115 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 29 December 2022 - 22:29

Never heard about or seen that behavior, there are no long-press events defined for the volume buttons.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #116 ects

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 December 2022 - 19:12

Hello, I assigned the buttons as it is in the photo, but as I wrote earlier, after pressing and holding VOL + or VOL-, it changes Program Channels. I will add that in the options it is not possible to assign the left and right long buttons, only the short one

Edited by ects, 30 December 2022 - 19:13.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #117 ects

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 December 2022 - 20:07

https://images91.fot...8fb7006e8cb.png

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #118 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 30 December 2022 - 20:12

What photo? You can't paste images, you need to upload them (via the "more reply options" button.

If you want to test, you can install the evtest package, and run evtest from the commandline. Then you can see exactly which events the box sees when you press the buttons.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #119 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 30 December 2022 - 20:19

Ch+ / Ch - is currently defined on left and right, not up and down.

There are some options to change the behaviour in the GUI settings, but I think you need to create a custom keymap to do what you want.

Re: OpenPli 8.3 Release online in the downloadsection. #120 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 30 December 2022 - 20:28

There is an option "Enable volume control with arrow buttons" with maps the volume keys to the up/down arrows. But not left/right. So the keymap is the only way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users