• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,441 posts

+62
Good

Posted 25 March 2024 - 14:58

Then it is already installed.

opkg list-installed | grep libdvbcsa

This is the response to the command : libdvbcsa1 - 1.0-r0.0
I still have black screen eventhough I get cws and I have already installed white_streamrelay.txt to /etc/enigma2 folder.
How should I proceed ??

Those streamrelay functions are not available in PLi 9.0. You must use the old way of having stream relay bouquets.

The streamrelay whitelist function is in the Nightly/Developer image.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #462 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2024 - 15:47

I think Tech refers to Oscam itself.

In the patched version, streamrelay was automatically active, in the official version, you need to explictly activate streamrelay, it is disabled by default.

You also need to enter the CAID's for which the streamrelay should decrypt.

Attached Files

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #463 jor

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 March 2024 - 19:16

I think Tech refers to Oscam itself.

In the patched version, streamrelay was automatically active, in the official version, you need to explictly activate streamrelay, it is disabled by default.

You also need to enter the CAID's for which the streamrelay should decrypt.

Thank you very much. The following simple line was missing :

stream_relay_enabled          = 1

Now everything works fine.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #464 jor

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 March 2024 - 19:55

Then it is already installed.

opkg list-installed | grep libdvbcsa

This is the response to the command : libdvbcsa1 - 1.0-r0.0
I still have black screen eventhough I get cws and I have already installed white_streamrelay.txt to /etc/enigma2 folder.
How should I proceed ??

Those streamrelay functions are not available in PLi 9.0. You must use the old way of having stream relay bouquets.

The streamrelay whitelist function is in the Nightly/Developer image.

So if I install openpli developer image then I can use the normal channel list (not the streamrelay ones)  to open icam channels ?? Of course before I had to install whitestreamrelaylist.txt to /etc/enigma2.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #465 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,441 posts

+62
Good

Posted 25 March 2024 - 21:06

Correct, with developer image, you will not need separate stream relay channel list 

Transfer the "whitelist_streamrelay" file to etc/enigma2 so that you do not have to manually set which channels use stream relay.

It is 

whitelist_streamrelay

It is not

whitelist_streamrelay.txt

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #466 sam2309

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 April 2024 - 15:15

Hi

I've updated from OpenPLi 8.3 to OpenPLi 9.0 on m octagon sf8008 and was using XCplugin (*.py plug-in)

When trying to launch the plugin, I've a error message "No named module nVAR" even if the module exists on the same folder. Is it linked to Python 3.9.9 used in 9.0 version ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #467 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,404 posts

+394
Excellent

Posted 1 April 2024 - 15:19

I guess the reason might be that this specific plugin is not from our feed. You’ll have to install it again. 

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #468 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 1 April 2024 - 15:39

Some plugins are compatible with both Python 2 (which is in 8.3-release) and Python 3 (which is in 9.0- release), and some aren't.

So you can't simply try to install it, you need to check first if you have the correct version.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #469 teo1966

• 1,106 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 17 April 2024 - 19:39

I saw in the last update of 15-04-2024 that Oscam has been updated to r11764@344ea3ee

and disabeled the CLOCKFIX setting

what is the reason for this ?

VU+ULTIMO4K/HD11/HD530C/HD51/multibox openpli 9.0

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #470 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,441 posts

+62
Good

Posted 18 April 2024 - 06:08

Clockfix is done in Enigma2.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #471 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 18 April 2024 - 14:28

and disabeled the CLOCKFIX setting

It is not a "fix", it is an extremely anoying feature that blocks the system clock from being corrected. This can be signicant, if the linux clock is 1s per hour off, you're off by 3 minutes by the end of the week, and in the second week, you'll start missing the beginning of recordings.

Is is needed because one of the authors of Oscam thought it was smart to use realtime for timing loops, instead of synthetic time. And if realtime changes in such a loop, especially time going backwards, the loop may run for much longer, causing Oscam to stop working.

This has been mentioned several times, but was never addessed.

If your box uses NTP to get the time (using either the ntp or the auto setting), removing it is not an issue. If your box runs on transponder time, and you watch transponders that don't keep the correct time, you may have an issue.

Edited by WanWizard, 18 April 2024 - 14:30.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #472 Isaac

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2024 - 18:51

Using latest dev build - I try to delete some channels from a bouquet - I've done it via channel list > menu > remove (RCU) and also done it via openwebif > bouquet editor.

The channels are gone afterwards but after a GUI restart or new boot they're back again - why?

* Octagon SF8008 (Develop Build)

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #473 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 18 April 2024 - 19:08

Installed the channels via a channel list from the feed?

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #474 Isaac

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2024 - 19:15

No - originally added with the BMX plugin (one time)

edit: no *settings* package installed - only this one

settings-autorestore - 2022092801-r0.5

What does that package do?

Edited by Isaac, 18 April 2024 - 19:21.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #475 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 18 April 2024 - 20:31

Has nothing to do with channel settings, that is part of restoring the settings of an autobackup.

Assuming you do a proper restart (from the menu) and not from the commandline or simply cutting the power, it could be another side effect of the "unlinked bouquet" code. This is the configuration option "Load unlinked bouquets" in menu - setup - system - customize.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #476 Isaac

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2024 - 22:04

Ok I think I've found the reason - BMX also uses special characters in the generated bouquet file names and this leads to the mentioned problem here.

In my case the bouquet file name (where I've deleted some channels) was named "userbouquet.bouquetmakerxtream_live_Cinema_&_Serien_-_high.tv" - the "&" in this file name is the problem.

What I've done now is I've renamed manually this file to "userbouquet.bouquetmakerxtream_live_Cinema_Serien_-_high.tv", also changed it in the bouqets.tv file. Then deleted the channels again via RCU and restarted enigma - and voila - it works (the channels are gone also after a restart).

So is BMX doing it wrong or has enigma2 here a problem?

Edited by Isaac, 18 April 2024 - 22:06.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #477 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2024 - 13:38

That would suggest that with the & in the filename, the channels were deleted in memory, but the changes were not written to the bouquet file when Enigma restarted?

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #478 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 19 April 2024 - 14:46

I just tried adding a bouquet called "A & B" and that isn't saved at a restart. So this suggests an issue in Enigma.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #479 BladeTV

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 April 2024 - 22:17

Hi, I am a happy Pli user and its been working great, thanks a lot for that!
Openpli has been very reliable for me but my box is not officially supported any longe, however Pli has been working just fine.

I have a Miraclebox mbtwin+ running 9.0 and it has been running several versions of Pli just fine, including 9.0 images from 2023. But sometime in januari (i believe) my box started crashing because of oom error. I can see the enigma process consuming all memory over time, just like a memory leak, and in 1-3 days it will crash and reboot. I have never experienced this before. Adding a swap file will extend the time until crash... Hoping the problem would go away by installing updates for a few weeks, but it didn't...
Tried flashing an image, instead of just upgrading. Tried removing some plugins and I don't think I have added any new plugin recently...
Any tips or thoughts that can help me?

Thanks!

Skickat från min LE2123 via Tapatalk

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #480 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,023 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 21 April 2024 - 10:41

Any tips or thoughts that can help me?

enigma2-plugin-extensions-cacheflush

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K