• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Re: No entitlements - box restart required #21 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2024 - 09:51

Hi, I was just following conversation and thinking about it little, isn't it possible to reload the kernel module which is responsible for the card reader? This way you should get similar behaviour as when you restart the receiver.. If that's possible of course. There should be commands like lsmod, modprobe -r. You just have to find correct kernel module. And maybe I'm totally wrong and it's not so easy and possible :D.

No it is the card itself that needs to be resetted and the only option is stop powering it wait and powering it again. It is not a module crash.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: No entitlements - box restart required #22 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2024 - 09:54

Long blue and Blue - Softcam Configuration leads to the same point. So no difference.

The difference is that with one reset the card stay in nagra, with double reset the card turn back into seca mode and then need to be switched back again into nagra.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: No entitlements - box restart required #23 Robinson

• 2,616 posts

+30
Good

Posted 9 January 2024 - 13:31

Thanks. 

By the way I have changed the mode from CAK7 to CAK6 and the card seems to be working without "hanging". 

ET9000, OpenPLi 4.0, 13E, 19E

HD51, OpenPLi 6.2, 75E - 30W

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HD51, oscam, nagra

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users