How to access Open Webif?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Re: How to access Open Webif? #21 maelkid2015

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2024 - 22:50

Hello again and sorry to bother any of you

I am in blackout , i could not open any satellite or IPTV channels anymore, they are all blocked:(

i sent in factory mode my zgemma and dont know from where to start...

Can any provide me some help plz? I would be satisfied even with remote from your pc:)

Thanks

Re: How to access Open Webif? #22 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,450 posts

+397
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2024 - 21:01

You could best supply some information how your dish is setup. Which satellites you had before. Did you have a static setup with a DISEqC switch or did you have a DISEqC motor? Without these details nobody will be able to help you. So you’d best start with your satellite configuration. With that you might be able to actually receive your channels from the moment you have installed a channellist which you can download via plugins - green button - settings. The next step will be to install a softcam. And so on and so on.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: How to access Open Webif? #23 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,129 posts

+261
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2024 - 09:19

This sounds like a network/server problem, he should better ask his "provider" for assistance.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: How to access Open Webif? #24 maelkid2015

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 February 2024 - 22:53

Guys am at time zone, i choose europe tha next is :

Please set up turner A:

Configuration mode      Simple

Mode                             DiSEqC A/B

Port A                             22 Hot Bird 13.0E

Port B                             Nothing conncted

Set Voltage                     On

Send DiSEqC only on satellite change                  Off

Than set up Turner B

Configuration mode is off and when i click it says

Set up turner C and Configure DVB-C and DVB-T

which should i choose?

Also it there is another option of what type of scan to do

Automatic or manual but there is a 3rd option if i click "i dont want any service scan" and if i click this option it ask if i want to install plugins ?

If i click option do automatic search it  is another page with:

Network scan     on                            if i click here it starts to do search 

Clear before scan    on

Scan tuner A (DVBS2X)

After channels are downloaded it still cant open any of them:(

Plz Help me cuz by kid is staying all day on pc playing fortnite and i dont want that

(I havent touch anything on satellite dish, My satellite has 3 satellite (heads) thats how we call them:) and when i insatalled them firstly it could take from many positions of satellite)

Edited by maelkid2015, 11 February 2024 - 22:56.

Re: How to access Open Webif? #25 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,450 posts

+397
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2024 - 09:25

If your dish has three LNB’s then you should choose mode is DISEqC ABCD instead of just one (Hotbird) and then push the yellow button for auto DISEqC which actually sets up your DISEqC configuration corresponding your dish. So the receiver is aware what satellites you can receive. 

Then push again menu, go to plugins, push green button and download settings corresponding the setup of your dish. So if you might have a setup like Hotbird - Astra 19.2 - Astra 23.5 then you look for the corresponding settings. Hans has no settings like this but Morph has. If you only look FTA channels you don’t need to download a softcam, otherwise you also have to download the right one which I can’t advice you which one is the right one.

Regarding your kid playing Fortnite you are the one to control him.  ;)

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: How to access Open Webif? #26 maelkid2015

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 February 2024 - 16:40

If your dish has three LNB’s then you should choose mode is DISEqC ABCD instead of just one (Hotbird) and then push the yellow button for auto DISEqC which actually sets up your DISEqC configuration corresponding your dish. So the receiver is aware what satellites you can receive. 

Then push again menu, go to plugins, push green button and download settings corresponding the setup of your dish. So if you might have a setup like Hotbird - Astra 19.2 - Astra 23.5 then you look for the corresponding settings. Hans has no settings like this but Morph has. If you only look FTA channels you don’t need to download a softcam, otherwise you also have to download the right one which I can’t advice you which one is the right one.

Regarding your kid playing Fortnite you are the one to control him.  ;)

Thanks buddy

I know I wont be able to fix anything here, 

I tried to watch any tutorial video but in vain

Regarding child, he used to watch cartoons a lot and its left fortnite  :)

Edited by Frenske, 12 February 2024 - 18:20.
I changed your reply and removed your reply from the quote.

Re: How to access Open Webif? #27 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,450 posts

+397
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2024 - 18:32

If you aren’t able to follow my simple advice then I don’t know how to offer help. 
IMHO an enigma receiver and especially the ones loaded with OpenPLi are really easy to setup.

If you aren’t even able to mention which satellite setup you have on your dish, then no one will be able to help you out, on either what forum you look for help. Sorry.

One last attempt.

1. Push menu - setup - tuner and channel search - tunerconfiguration.
  2. Choose DISEqC ABCD instead of just one (Hotbird) and then push the yellow button for auto DISEqC which actually sets up your DISEqC configuration corresponding your dish.
  3. Push the green button to save as soon as the autodiseqc has finished. This can take minute.
  4. Leave the menu by pressing exit several times.
  5. Then open menu again - choose plugins - green button - go to settings and push ok. Choose the list corresponding to your tuner setup.
  6. Push ok when the channellist has been installed. Leave the menu with several times exit.

Now open de channellist and push the blue button en choose a bouquet. Probably you’d best start with some free to air bouquet.

Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users