development openpli

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 4 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 die4it

• 4 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 30 april 2016 - 13:27

Hello everyone,

I just started working with a xtrend et9500 myself and it gained my interest. I'm currently in my third year of college where I study software engineering. I'm 21 years old if that matters :P

I've started learning python last week and would love to help out. On the site it mentioned to create a topic on it so that is what I'm doing right now.

The first thing I would like to do is make the list of recorded media in a way that it will recognize a show and put all those recordings in one folder at the top of the list automaticly.

I would also like to work on the layout of the system.

I'm currently looking on how to setup a test environment for it and possible help on where to start.

Something I'm also interested in, I saw that kodi is available on openATV and for OpenPli only kodidirect is available. Why is this, isn't there a way to make kodi available on OpenPli as well?

Re: I would like to help development #2 pcd

• 759 berichten

+88
Good

Geplaatst op 30 april 2016 - 13:41

Hello everyone,

Something I'm also interested in, I saw that kodi is available on openATV and for OpenPli only kodidirect is available. Why is this, isn't there a way to make kodi available on OpenPli as well?

Have you tried openatv Kodi on the et9500 ?

Veranderd door pcd, 30 april 2016 - 13:42

Re: I would like to help development #3 die4it

• 4 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 30 april 2016 - 13:48

Hello everyone,

Have you tried openatv Kodi on the et9500 ?

No I haven't actually. Why doesn't it function like it should?

Re: I would like to help development #4 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7185 berichten

+323
Excellent

Geplaatst op 30 april 2016 - 13:54

Kodi needs afaik drivers with OpenGL support. Xtrend box don't have such drivers.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: I would like to help development #5 die4it

• 4 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 30 april 2016 - 14:11

Kodi needs afaik drivers with OpenGL support. Xtrend box don't have such drivers.

Ahh alright that would explain it. I was just wondering this tho didn't had much to do with the reason for my topic haha. But thanks that helps me actually

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: development, openpli

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers