The biggest bug..

Enigma1

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Re: The biggest bug.. #41 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 July 2011 - 02:08

Eh... not, I think. I often see strange provider names. You could try to remove it (if that's possible) but I don't really see the problem.

its crazy and illogical. the german channel ZDF is inside provider ZDFvision and also inside provider Canal Satellite (BAT) for example. Only, what does the german channel have ZDF with the french provider Canal Satellite to do? answer: nothing at all. therefore this is asked somehow nonsense.

Re: The biggest bug.. #42 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 6 July 2011 - 15:34

I just checked on an Enigma2 box: I both have "CANALDIGITAAL" and "Canaldigitaal". Same with "AB Sat", "AB SAT" and "ABSAT".
That's indeed not logical but if I'm right and those names are transmitted by the provider, there's nothing we can do.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: The biggest bug.. #43 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 July 2011 - 23:59

i believe its a software bug. because here

Posted Image

i do not have activated BAT. and nevertheless the box has would seek a automatic channel search with asked made BAT.

Re: The biggest bug.. #44 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 July 2011 - 00:25

therefore it is definitive a bug. i deleted now the complete satellite astra19,2. all channels and provider were deleted. then i have done a manually channel search only on fre. 11954 h without BAT. and here we are: Posted Image

Posted Image

it was earlier so that if one has seek let only 1 frequency, that then also only a single provider appeared in the provider list. plase go back to this settings / cvs settings...

Re: The biggest bug.. #45 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 July 2011 - 01:15

i deleted now the complete satellite astra19,2. all channels and provider were deleted. then i have done a manually channel search only on fre. 11954 h without BAT.

i have maked the same with a other box (sifteam image 01.03.2011) and here we are again: Posted Image

Posted Image

Re: The biggest bug.. #46 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 9 July 2011 - 11:22

Okay, I think you are right. The provider name is sent by the provider, but the "BAT" is from the image.
Can you delete these providers? We don't use CVS anymore, and the Enigma1 development is about zero.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: The biggest bug.. #47 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 August 2011 - 01:23

why i don't have these options in your images? Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Re: The biggest bug.. #48 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 August 2011 - 01:28

Okay, I think you are right. The provider name is sent by the provider, but the "BAT" is from the image.
Can you delete these providers? We don't use CVS anymore, and the Enigma1 development is about zero.

if i delete these providers so i lost channel like ZDF, zdf.neo etc....

no more development of cvs? sifteam, evolution and others still brings out images for enigma1. from where they get the updates? Posted Image Posted Image

Re: The biggest bug.. #49 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 August 2011 - 01:31

why i don't have these options in your images? Posted Image Posted Image

pic

pic

is this the reason:

We don't use CVS anymore

?

Re: The biggest bug.. #50 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2011 - 00:30

Posted Image

can i change inside the flashed image the new url or i have to flash a newer image? this image is from 26.oct.11

Re: The biggest bug.. #51 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,779 posts

+1,742
Excellent

Posted 30 October 2011 - 13:58

Looks like one of the download servers uses a redirect, which the old Enigma1 Ppanel wget can't deal with. We'll have a look.

We have multiple download servers, if you retry you should get another one, and downloading should go fine.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: The biggest bug.. #52 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2011 - 14:43

Looks like one of the download servers uses a redirect, which the old Enigma1 Ppanel wget can't deal with. We'll have a look.

We have multiple download servers, if you retry you should get another one, and downloading should go fine.

problem solved. working again

Re: The biggest bug.. #53 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2011 - 14:56

next problem/wish: oscam as cardserver

i tried this package http://www.linux-sat...-Enigma1-Images on my dm7000 with pli image from today.

now its looks so:

Posted Image

and the 3 oscam config i put in var/tuxbox/config

Posted Image

it looks like as cccam and oscam was starting together but teh cards in the slots is reading again of cccam. anybody know whats the problem is.

Re: The biggest bug.. #54 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,779 posts

+1,742
Excellent

Posted 30 October 2011 - 15:01

You have to start CCcam as client-only by adding '-s' as parameter.

You have to do this in the plimgr script that starts the cam. If none exists in the plimgr folder, you will have to create one.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: The biggest bug.. #55 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2011 - 15:11

i have this file in var/etc/plimgr/cardservers:

Posted Image

and the file plimgr conf in var/etc/plimgr

Attached Files

Edited by berndel, 30 October 2011 - 15:15.

Re: The biggest bug.. #56 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,779 posts

+1,742
Excellent

Posted 30 October 2011 - 19:49

Just removed the dust and fired up one of my old 7000 to see how it exactly worked again.

Custom startup scripts are in /var/etc/plimgr/scripts.

There is no script for CCcam, which means the generic emusrv script is used to start- and stop the cam. You will have to create your custom script. You can use the camd3 script as a starting point, just copy that to CCcam (the script name must match the cam name), open it in vi and change /var/bin/camd3 to /var/bin/CCcam (and remove the call to pcamd). In the start section, you can add the "-s" parameter.

Re: The biggest bug.. #57 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2011 - 23:51

here is the camd3 script out of my box. please can make anybody these things i dont know exactly what do you (WanWizard) means. my english is also not perfect.

i just want to use cccam and oscam (as cardserver). but i like pli image therefore i dont want to change to gemini4.70 (with working cc+oscam). and dm7000 with cf card and hdd is great!!!

Attached Files

Edited by berndel, 30 October 2011 - 23:56.

Re: The biggest bug.. #58 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:09

at the moment i get this (2 N lines are inside cccam cfg)

Posted Image

Re: The biggest bug.. #59 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 November 2011 - 02:36

http://www.austech.i...75-post144.html

can i use it like this?

http://www.austech.i...34-oscam-8.html

Re: The biggest bug.. #60 berndel

• 104 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 November 2011 - 15:39

Posted Image

can i change inside the flashed image the new url or i have to flash a newer image? this image is from 26.oct.11

same error again :angry:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Enigma1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users