Dreambox EPG plugin

DM500

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 benshi

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2007 - 00:07

First of all, great image, far and away the best dreambox image available. I'm trying to get the radiotimes epg plugin to work on my dm500 but I'm not having any luck so far. I have the epg in sqlite stored in /hdd which is an NFS shared drive on my computer. I have installed the plugin, set crond to run in service to run, mapped my channels, but when I press the retrieve button a box flashes up on the screen for a second then goes away. I looked at the rt_uk.sh file and it said epg=/var/lib/sqlite/epg.db which I changed to epg=/hdd/epg.db but when I tried to press retrieve after that it crashed the box.

any help would be appreciated, thanks

Re: Dreambox EPG plugin #2 benshi

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2007 - 02:48

whoops, i'm an idiot. Forgot to change the attributes of rt_uk.sh after I edited it, works fine now.

Re: Dreambox EPG plugin #3 benshi

• 10 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 January 2007 - 17:00

Wow, thanks a lot for this plugin, it has already made my life so much easier. One suggestion, there are several +1 channels that dont have listings on radio times(sci fi+1, itv2+1, itv3+1, etc) , but it would be easy to generate listings for these channels from the parent channel as this seemed to happen automatically for me when I was using mv/epgcenter , could this be added to the next release?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users