Photo

Are there still people that use motorised installations ?

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #61 rhinoceros

• 569 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2012 - 22:49

Here are two files. Can you go to telnet and copy these:
Satconfig.pyo: copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Satconfig.pyo
NimManager.pyo: copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/NimManager.pyo

then restart enigma2 and tell me if you then have the parameters that I mentioned, please.

Attached Files

"Het enige wat we leren van de geschiedenis is dat we niets leren van geschiedenis.", Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, 1831

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #62 zackmuc

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2012 - 23:02

Ok now the menu is there.NOw i only have to check if the motor is working ... (will do it later) my problelm until now was .. if i start the dream and watch a 19.2 chanenl i recognise that the moving few steps east then west then east etc..... but if i go to posistioner the motor does not have a reaction :( so i will give it soon a try and tell u my experience ...

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #63 veskop

• 364 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:53

when I scrolling via menu Service Searching / Positioner setup I get GS ,even I dont change nothing...

Attached Files

Gigablue Quad +250GB HDD ~ Xtrend ET5000 ~ Triax110 Black Multifeed 36E/28E/23E ~ Total TV88 Multifeed 19E/16E/13E/9-7E ~ EMP Centauri 9/1 DiSEqC ~ Panasonic L42G20

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #64 veskop

• 364 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:59

this version of Positioner Setup plugin is very,very bad....all morning I have GS....please revert old,if somebody want to test,let dowload new version online....

Gigablue Quad +250GB HDD ~ Xtrend ET5000 ~ Triax110 Black Multifeed 36E/28E/23E ~ Total TV88 Multifeed 19E/16E/13E/9-7E ~ EMP Centauri 9/1 DiSEqC ~ Panasonic L42G20

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #65 rhinoceros

• 569 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:26

Can you, please, try with the standard Magic skin that is included?

"Het enige wat we leren van de geschiedenis is dat we niets leren van geschiedenis.", Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, 1831

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #66 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:48

this version of Positioner Setup plugin is very,very bad....all morning I have GS....please revert old,if somebody want to test,let dowload new version online....

both crashlogs you posted are not related to the positioner setup.
The crash only happens to be triggered when you leave any sat config screen, because there is no active tv channel when you return to the service list.

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #67 veskop

• 364 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:42

The crash only happens to be triggered when you leave any sat config screen, because there is no active tv channel when you return to the service list.

well, but I think it is not normal....its not related directly,but before was OK...

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #68 humaxboy

• 57 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 14:49

Guys, this is very annoying stuff, because I do for example channel search returns back and get GS.
@ pieterg - will this be solved soon ?

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #69 goedi

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 16:22

I have a 1.2m motorised dish, controlled by a GBox V4000 DiseqC 1.2 Positioner connected to my DM8000.

Is there any chance to add the RE-SYNCRONIZE (RE-CALCULATE) -function to the Positioner-Setup-Plugin?
It should be possible, Signal is 6F (http://www.eutelsat....cs/bus_spec.pdf)

Regards Goedi

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #70 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,599 posts

+62
Good

Posted 25 February 2012 - 16:26

probably fixed tomorrow. i pushed a fix yesterday but somehow it did not get through...
or grab the proper files from sourgeforge (check the commit logs) and manually put them on your box (but don't forget to remove the .py later on or your future updates may go wrong)
Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #71 rhinoceros

• 569 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 19:20

Is there any chance to add the RE-SYNCRONIZE (RE-CALCULATE) -function to the Positioner-Setup-Plugin?

I did not want to support the re-calculate since most motors do not implement it and I don't like to develop something that I cannot test.

A few separate positioners apparently support the re-calculate, but they also have that built-in. In other words, why do you need that in the receiver? Is there something wrong with the built-in re-calculate?

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #72 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,021 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:17

@mirakels
Why did you change the module code Dish.py :huh: ?
Now there is no information on the movement of the motor.

Edited by Dima73, 26 February 2012 - 11:18.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #73 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,599 posts

+62
Good

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:24

@mirakels
Why did you change the module code Dish.py :huh: ?
Now there is no information on the movement of the motor.

Actually i was unaware that the new dish.py was pushed out. It certainlyu was unintended until we got some feedback from the author.
I did contact him but got no answer so far.
As I wanted it to replace the old dish code I renamed the skin screen name to Dish.
But now the skin still have the old dish screen definition.
The result is that we just see a static picture....
Will update this later though to get the other info back...
Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #74 zackmuc

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 14:30

I have now a big problem the manual search is not working anymore .. if i do it i get an error screen and it does not scan :(

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #75 ajeeb

• 385 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 14:47

yes, I still use .. standard motor system !?!
but problem with enigma2 that is does support auto drive ! to memory store position ... and fix me maybe there an option ...
I use ET9x00 ... 2tuners 1xfixed 2xmotor !

rgrds

ET9000,DM500s+usbTTdvb-3600 ,DVB2000,Humax5400, MACbook PRO retina 13", MAC pro 2 x Quad XEON-2.8GB , 8GB ECC, 4TB+FusionDrive(SSD) , LG-24FHD, HD6870,Debian server

"Since the dawn of our species, Man has been blessed with curiosity"

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #76 zackmuc

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 14:49

ajeeb can u test if the manuell scan is working in your system

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #77 goedi

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 14:50

I did not want to support the re-calculate since most motors do not implement it and I don't like to develop something that I cannot test.

A few separate positioners apparently support the re-calculate, but they also have that built-in. In other words, why do you need that in the receiver? Is there something wrong with the built-in re-calculate?

Hello rhinoceros,
Built-in recalculate works fine, but is installed near the dish below the roof an is hard to reach. I always neet two persons to re-synchronise, both with handys, one to control the vbox, the other to check signal-strength.
Regards, goedi

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #78 zackmuc

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 14:55

goedi can you please check manual scan?

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #79 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,599 posts

+62
Good

Posted 26 February 2012 - 20:24

Guys, this is very annoying stuff, because I do for example channel search returns back and get GS.
@ pieterg - will this be solved soon ?

we could off coarse stop further development of the image so you are sure to know what fails and what works...
Of coarse that is not our goal as we like to improve and enhance the openpli image.
If you feel you cannot live with a problematic image every now and then stick to an older version you does what you want.
Otherwise show what goes wrong in your case. It is not hard to figure that other people that have crashes do show crashdump logs that help finding the unwanted feature!

Re: Are there still people that use motorised installations ? #80 zackmuc

• 195 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 26 February 2012 - 20:27

Mirakels does this problem have something to do with the manual scan problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users