• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #61 IPMAN

• 39 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 09:12

thanks the XPicon.py works ..

But the picon (XPicon) scaling quality is not good enough for me ...

It would be great if it could be configured as: scale picon or center picon.

if there are no XPicons picons are rendered

I think that's the best

Attached File  metrix_XPicon_picon_renderers_w_scaling.zip   2.19KB   188 downloads

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #62 dimswitch

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 10:44

Hi,

I really like your skin. I have been trying to install it on my VU+ Ultimo but no luck... I get the My Metrix plugin editor but I can see Metrix HD skin in the setup/skin menu. It seems to add another default skin instead of the Metrix hd??? Downloaded the Metrix HD skin from the download skin menu and I am running it but none of those cool editing functions and weather and updater. Shame.

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #63 IPMAN

• 39 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 10:53

@dimswitch

http://openpli.org/f...ndpost&p=341553

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #64 greatred

• 268 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 11:18

Guys, congrats on your work. Porting this skin to OpenPLi is THE Easter Gift :)

Small issue I have to report:

using here standard 100x60 picons with transparency.Unfortunately scaling of transparent picons cannot be done on VU+ Uno and probably the rest of VU+ receivers.

I would like to ask if someone could implement another switch for PIcon Display Mode: centered

I can live with small picons as long as they are centered.

Attached File  screenshot (2).jpg   67.35KB   434 downloads

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #65 dimswitch

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 11:30

Thanks guys for the great work. I actualy kept working on it and install your MyMetrixHD 1.3 version and it works great. Amazing skin and amazing work. Will try get all the Picons working now...lol wish me luck. 

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #66 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 14:32

Thanks guys for the great work. I actualy kept working on it and install your MyMetrixHD 1.3 version and it works great. Amazing skin and amazing work. Will try get all the Picons working now...lol wish me luck. 

I'm glad you like it ;-) It will work for sure, just put your picons in both the picon folder and XPicons/picon folders. Then you can set in config if you want to scale them or not, I preffer to not scale srandard 100x60 picons because it looks just bad. But someone like it. Its your choice :-)

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #67 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 14:34

I think that's the best
attachicon.gifmetrix_XPicon_picon_renderers_w_scaling.zip

Sorry but it is not the best because if you put picons 100x60 into xpicons folder, there are streched no matter what and most people including me don't like it. Therefore I've implemented a switch.

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #68 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 14:38

Guys, congrats on your work. Porting this skin to OpenPLi is THE Easter Gift :)

Small issue I have to report:

using here standard 100x60 picons with transparency.Unfortunately scaling of transparent picons cannot be done on VU+ Uno and probably the rest of VU+ receivers.
I would like to ask if someone could implement another switch for PIcon Display Mode: centered
I can live with small picons as long as they are centered.

attachicon.gifscreenshot (2).jpg

As a workaround I've converted all mine 100x60 picons into 200x132, made them centered and put into xpicons folder. Im not sure if you can change position in renderer. If somebody feel to implement feel free to do it right on github here https://github.com/M...ugin-MyMetrixHD

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #69 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 14:40

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 49, in dispatchEvent
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PerServiceDisplay.py", line 17, in event
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/CurrentService.py", line 26, in serviceEvent
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceName.py", line 54, in changed
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/XPicon.py", line 60, in changed
if config.plugins.MyMetrix.ScalePicons.value == "scale-picons-yes":
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1577, in __getattr__
KeyError: 'ScalePicons'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance at 0x12b6d50>>,(0,)) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openpli>

It does work. Just install the plugin in regular way... Seems you did not updated plugin.py

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #70 IPMAN

• 39 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 15:33

I think that's the best
attachicon.gifmetrix_XPicon_picon_renderers_w_scaling.zip

Sorry but it is not the best because if you put picons 100x60 into xpicons folder, there are streched no matter what and most people including me don't like it. Therefore I've implemented a switch.

because you misunderstood me ....

The picons are in the picon folder

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #71 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 1 April 2013 - 17:20

next thing to fix /?/ - movie selection screen - as it is now, with one fixed item height, the list in movieselection is hardly readable (the worst is when you use the default list style /see the screenshot1/, but other styles also do not look too good)...
so, attached you'll find modified skin.xml, with reworked movieselection screen:
- setrixHD font used in list
- item heights / font sizes adjusted to each list style (see screenshot 2-5)
- recording title added at the top in the description window  
- "key_color"  items' height adjusted to the font size (now fonts are cut off at the bottom)  //and the same fix for chnnelselection screen
if you find these changes worth commiting, it would be nice...
thanks
---
//I worked on a clean (before adjusting any settings) skin.xml from the 1.3 package...

Attached Files

Edited by blzr, 1 April 2013 - 17:22.

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #72 ckone

• 25 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 18:25

Here is a solution on where to place channelnumber in secondinfobar.

Attached Files

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #73 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 22:17

Here is a solution on where to place channelnumber in secondinfobar.

I would agree but now you have too much empty space to thle left of clock widget. And it does not look the best. Moreover, with ecm infobar you have provider info together with cam module in the firtst line and then decoding info at second line. I would say there is no space left in the forst column for channel number

Edited by Misiak, 1 April 2013 - 22:22.

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #74 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 22:22

next thing to fix /?/ - movie selection screen - as it is now, with one fixed item height, the list in movieselection is hardly readable (the worst is when you use the default list style /see the screenshot1/, but other styles also do not look too good)...so, attached you'll find modified skin.xml, with reworked movieselection screen:- setrixHD font used in list- item heights / font sizes adjusted to each list style (see screenshot 2-5)- recording title added at the top in the description window - "key_color" items' height adjusted to the font size (now fonts are cut off at the bottom) //and the same fix for chnnelselection screenif you find these changes worth commiting, it would be nice...thanks---//I worked on a clean (before adjusting any settings) skin.xml from the 1.3 package...

Thanks for your proposals. Do you use enhanced movie player or stock movie player? With stock movie player I have never had issues like you. On the right side I have just program name with date and time, an to the left I have channel number and movie description. Check the screenshots in github. Seems you have program name, provider name and movie description in the right column. How did you set it like this ? :-)

P.s.: please use always main.xml file for modifications and not the skin.xml. Skin.xml is auto-generated file from skin data files.

Edited by Misiak, 1 April 2013 - 22:26.

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #75 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 1 April 2013 - 22:53

I use an embedded openpli 'player',
go to the movielist > menu > settings > and you can select 4 different list styles...

P.s.: please use always main.xml file for modifications and not the skin.xml. Skin.xml is auto-generated file from skin data files.

ok, I would...
I'm more used to 'normal' skins, these plugin/skin mixtures that's not something I'm comfortable/familiar with... ;)

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #76 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 23:09

Yes, this is the due you have to paid for fully configurable skin like MyMetrixHD. But I would say it worth of it ;-) Yu may modify the skin to your needs...

Btw, I have tried to use all types of movie lists but I cannot repeat your issue. Which type do you exactly use?

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #77 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 1 April 2013 - 23:16

Update: Ah, now I can see it, I needed to reopen movie list. Yes, you right, it does not look good, so could you please modify main.xml file and send it to me? I will merge it - But please without short description so left part displays only the chanel name and the extended description ---> as it is now for one line list. Thx!

P.s. hate this forum to not being able to modify the post after 5 minutes. It's crazy. Admins, please do something with it!

Edited by Misiak, 1 April 2013 - 23:17.

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #78 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,307 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 2 April 2013 - 06:37

What about the licenses?

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #79 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 2 April 2013 - 08:22

seems that it's more or less 'free' - we can use it in OpenPLi image...
skin itself it's under something like 'do whatever you want but keep the license and author attribution'/?/:
<!-- MetrixHD v1.1b (Rev.9A58C3632A) by iMaxxx for VTI v5.0.xxx -->
<!-- recommended to use only with XPicons (transparent light) -->
<!-- You can modify and redistribute it as long as you keep this License and the original author for the skin and all of your modifications -->
and whole plugin is under (copy/pasted? ;)) 'CC-3 with an exception for DMM (!) hardware'
//the funny thing is that this skin is originally designed and maintained for the VTI (vuplus!) image :P one could call this license choice rather not the most fortunate /?/...

Re: MyMetrixHD for OpenPLI 3.x #80 Misiak

• 77 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 2 April 2013 - 11:38

What about the licenses?

What licences? It's open, so you can modify whatever you want if you keep the original author in the header. That's it what is opensource about... You should know about it ;-) If there is no opensource community we would never have images like this. I would have original firmware for Vu+ installed which is completely, really completely useless. This is the power of open source ;-)

Edited by Misiak, 2 April 2013 - 11:42.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users