• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #81 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 7 February 2024 - 16:56

My phone wifi is a different subnet from the subnet my STB is connected to, separated by a firewall. And that works fine?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #82 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 7 February 2024 - 19:14

Yes when you have routing between both it will work.

What I means is that you cannot expect the Signal Meter to work if your mobile phone switch to 4G/5G or switch to a public WiFi/HotSpot.

I have 2 separated WiFi network at home, if I am on Wifi2  (LAN2)  I cannot connect to LAN1 because there is no routing between them.

When possible my box are connected by wire to LAN1 and by WiFi to LAN2 so I will need to know which IP address to use depending if I am connected to Wifi1 or Wifi2.

So keep it simple for end-user:  to use Signal Meter he needs to be connected to the same network as the STB  ;)  

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #83 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 7 February 2024 - 20:51

The requirement is that there is an IP connection needed between phone and box.

There are a million ways to do that, even over 5G, by using a VPN (or exposing the web interface of the box on the internet) ;).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #84 senna

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 February 2024 - 16:35

On google playstore it says the app its not compatible with my phone...(android 14) 

No way to install / download 

Edited by senna, 8 February 2024 - 16:39.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #85 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,406 posts

+395
Excellent

Posted 8 February 2024 - 17:06

Then you should best complain overthere.  ;)

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #86 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 8 February 2024 - 17:20

To double check, this is about http://www.krkadoni.com, yes?

Installed it from the playstore on Android 14 without problems. I have version 1.0.4, build 2311.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #87 senna

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 February 2024 - 17:38

To double check, this is about krkadoni, yes?

Installed it from the playstore on Android 14 without problems. I have version 1.0.4, build 2311.

Yes, Enigma signal meter from krkadoni 

My phone its a samsung S22 it was working on previous android 13 with One UI 5.1, but now on android 14 its a no go with One UI 6.0.

It does list the app but it says the app im trying to install its old and its not compatible with my device.

Maybe I need to cantact to the app developer.

Thanks for you help

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #88 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 8 February 2024 - 21:24

I have an A52, also Android 14, One UI 6.0. And it works fine.

Maybe something changed between the time I installed it (must have been 2 years ago or so) and now?

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #89 senna

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2024 - 00:03

Maybe something changed between the time I installed it (must have been 2 years ago or so) and now?

Thanks for your tip. I think it worked because it was already installed on your device. 

I did download the apk on the internet and saved to my  phone by usb. It prompted me a message saying its not compatible with my device, but allowed me to continue with the install.

I opened it and it worked fine. :D

I dont understand why from the playstore its impossible to download and install...

Problem solved! This is a great app, very usefull to accurate set up my motorized satellite dishes.

Thank you very much

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #90 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2024 - 08:11

Android 14 is brand new, so people like you and me that have it installed from the Play Store before there phone upgrade to Android 14 still have it and it is fully functionnal.

But it seems that it's no longer possible to install it on Android 14, I send an PM from the forum to Shax to draw its attention on this thread. Let's hope that he will saw it.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #91 senna

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2024 - 12:22

That it

Thanks

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #92 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2024 - 13:10

I also create this:

https://github.com/s...meter2/issues/6

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #93 senna

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2024 - 16:25

That explains everything.

Once again thanks a lot for contacting shaxxx. From now on we did to download the app from an alternative store like I did. Problem solved

Edited by senna, 9 February 2024 - 16:28.

Re: Enigma Signal Meter #94 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,076 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2024 - 15:45

So people will need to install the application on there own and no longer from the Play Store. Here is the official link to download it:

https://shax.visuals...lishedArtifacts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users