• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #121 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 21 October 2021 - 20:11

You can see in the Makefile what is run if you do a "make image" or "make feed".

And those are two different things, "make image" only builds the packages needed for creation of the image. "make feed" builds the package feed (it will not rebuild the packages already build for the image).

We run these two tasks separate too, but in an automated build process.

But nobody is preventing you from creating a recipe in meta-local like https://github.com/O...ges/my-image.bb, and require openpli-enigma2-feed too. The net effect is the same.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #122 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 22 October 2021 - 14:42

Make image builds the image. And make feed only the feed. So you need to start both if you need everything.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #123 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 October 2021 - 19:39

Hello betacentauri thanks for info I first MACHINE = xxxxx make image and then MACHINE = xxxxx feed only that when I do feed it does not update the image it remains as it was made with image

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #124 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 October 2021 - 20:01

Good evening I still have the same problem I do not build the image in the feed if I do only in image builds it for me who can give me a tip thanks

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #125 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 29 October 2021 - 21:37

To be able to use a feed, you need to configure it in your meta-local, and you need to have a webserver running that serves the packages from deploy/ipks.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #126 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 October 2021 - 07:43

Good morning WanWizard thanks for the info but before I made them now I have formatted everything and it doesn't make me any more inside meta-local what do I have to change that feile thanks

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #127 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 30 October 2021 - 13:20

You need to set DISTRO_HOST in your local.conf.

The feed URI is defined as

DISTRO_HOST ?= "${@os.uname()[1]}"
DISTRO_NAME ?= "openpli"
DISTRO_VERSION ?= "homebuild"
FEED_NAME ?= "${DISTRO_NAME}-${DISTRO_VERSION}"
DISTRO_FEED_URI ?= "http://${DISTRO_HOST}/feeds/${FEED_NAME}"

so if you set it to "webserver.local" for example, the feed URL will become

http://webserver.local/feeds/openpli-homebuild

So you need a webserver process somewhere (I use the one in my Synology) that responds to that URL, which needs to have ./build/tmp/deploy/ipk of your build environment as the document root (I rsync it to my Synology after the buld).

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #128 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 November 2021 - 07:42

Good morning WanWizard thank you very much for your help, I do all the way I put my lin feed but that is still the problem when I give the command mae image it compiles me and updates when I put mae feed it compiles me but does not update it remains with the old date

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #129 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 1 November 2021 - 11:41

I don't understand what you mean. You build the feed, and what do you expect to happen?

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #130 A.A.

• 391 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 1 November 2021 - 12:46

I don't have read the scripts but I suppose he means  bitbake package-index is not done.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #131 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 1 November 2021 - 12:56

Possible, I never build with standard bitbake commands, so no idea how that's done.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #132 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 November 2021 - 20:34

Good evening sorry if I answer now I have had little time these days my steps are if I compile with this code MACHINE = vusolose make image does all the compilation if instead I give these commands MACHINE = vusolose make feed compiles me but does not update

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #133 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 5 November 2021 - 16:25

not sure if I understand correctly, you meant that now image is not built when you build the feed, right?

image dependency was removed from feed recipe couple of months ago:

https://github.com/O...4a3317437eda96e

now, you need to build image and feed separately, or re-add dependency in feed recipe locally B)

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #134 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 November 2021 - 11:06

good morning blzr thank you very much, yes this you understood well what I have to do to do it again I opened the link but I did not understand well could you explain me better thanks again

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #135 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 6 November 2021 - 11:32

Edit your local file meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/images/openpli-enigma2-feed.bb and add again this line

DEPENDS = "openpli-enigma2-image"

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #136 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 November 2021 - 17:16

Thanks so much now it's working

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #137 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 January 2022 - 17:22

Good evening everyone, someone can tell me why you can not fill in more until last night everything was fine from now on you give me this error thank you very much.

elcobra@elcobra-Aspire-5755G:~/Documenti/openpli-oe-core$ MACHINE=sf8008 make image   
Building image for sf8008
Loading cache: 100% |############################################| Time: 0:00:00
Loaded 163 entries from dependency cache.
WARNING: /home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-qt/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.bb: Exception during build_dependencies for WORKDIR
WARNING: /home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-qt/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.bb: Error during finalise of /home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-qt/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.bb
ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-qt/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.bb
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 1167, in srcrev_internal_helper(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7fcc9a3fa0d0>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fcca4bb0dc0>, name='default'):
         if srcrev == "AUTOINC":
    >        srcrev = ud.method.latest_revision(ud, d, name)

File "/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 1562, in Git.latest_revision(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7fcc9a3fa0d0>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fcca4bb0dc0>, name='default'):
             except KeyError:
    >            revs[key] = rev = self._latest_revision(ud, d, name)
                 return rev
  File "/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py", line 631, in Git._latest_revision(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7fcc9a3fa0d0>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fcca4bb0dc0>, name='default'):
             """
    >        output = self._lsremote(ud, d, "")
             # Tags of the form ^{} may not work, need to fallback to other form
  File "/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py", line 620, in Git._lsremote(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7fcc9a3fa0d0>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fcca4bb0dc0>, search=''):
                     bb.fetch2.check_network_access(d, cmd, repourl)
    >            output = runfetchcmd(cmd, d, True)
                 if not output:
  File "/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 884, in runfetchcmd(cmd='export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; unset _PYTHON_SYSCONFIGDATA_NAME; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1373"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/elcobra"; git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote git://github.com/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.git ', d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7fcc9a406040>, quiet=True, cleanup=[], log=None, workdir=None):

>        raise FetchError(error_message)

bb.data_smart.ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; unset _PYTHON_SYSCONFIGDATA_NAME; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1373"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/sf8008-oe-linux-gnueabi/openhbbtvbrowser/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/elcobra/Documenti/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/elcobra"; git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote git://github.com/openhbbtvbrowser/openhbbtvbrowser.git  failed with exit code 128, output:
fatal: remote error: 
  The unauthenticated git protocol on port 9418 is no longer supported.
Please see https://github.blog/...ecurity-github/ for more information.

Summary: There were 2 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [Makefile:130: image] Errore 1
elcobra@elcobra-Aspire-5755G:~/Documenti/openpli-oe-core$ 

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #138 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,614 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 11 January 2022 - 20:02

Like the error says:

The unauthenticated git protocol on port 9418 is no longer supported.
Please see https://github.blog/...ecurity-github/ for more information. 

we're still looking for a workable solution that doesn't require local bitbake patching.

If you can't wait for that:

diff --git a/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py b/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py
index 82d73251..407b23ff 100644
--- a/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py
+++ b/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py
@@ -141,6 +141,11 @@ class Git(FetchMethod):
         else:
             ud.proto = "git"

+        if ud.host == "github.com" and ud.proto == "git":
+            # github stopped supporting git protocol
+            # https://github.blog/2021-09-01-improving-git-protocol-security-github/#no-more-unauthenticated-git
+            ud.proto = "https"
+
         if not ud.proto in ('git', 'file', 'ssh', 'http', 'https', 'rsync'):
             raise bb.fetch2.ParameterError("Invalid protocol type", ud.url)

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #139 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 January 2022 - 22:01

Thanks so much

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #140 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 January 2022 - 22:07

Can you tell me what feile it should be put in thanks a lot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users