Photo

All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases.

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #21 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 17:16

Maybe I made a mistake in the installation process?
I installed ffmpeg libraries from this_: http://e2iplayer.pkteam.pl/index.html
Since I didn't get ffmpeg (I got an error message and I mean, different versions of SSL), I tried to install e2iplayer-deps, but it didn't give the desired result.
Explain the ffmpeg installation procedure to me, please

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #22 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2021 - 17:23

NEVER install any binaries from an external source. Those are old and not compatible.

If it doesn't work with e2iplayer-deps (which does install the correct version of ffmpeg), then e2iplayer itself may have a compatibility issue.

SSL version issues may be fixed by installing the libcrypto-compat package.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #23 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 17:33

On a fresh installation of OpenPLi 8, I just tried installing e2iplayer-deps. I started IPTVPlayer by Enigma1969, I got a message that it is not possible to install cdmwrap. When I tried to set the default player on the blue button, I don't offer extplayer, only gstreamer.
What and how next?

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #24 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2021 - 17:38

No idea what cdmwrap is, that is always a problem with poorly created external ipk's.

See also https://forums.openp...player3-status/

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #25 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 19:16

@balkanac 

install from plugins >systemplugins> serviceapp , ffmpeg and exteplayer3 will install in /usr/bin, move copies to iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin 

remeber about permissions

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #26 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2021 - 22:25

Is it possible to fix bug - no sound - on KODI? The same bug is on development edition.

We have no Kodi expertise in the team, there is only one external developer for it.

There is a topic in the 3rd-party forum about Kodi, maybe you can ask. Since other people have no audio issues and even a working Netflix, maybe there is something missing that needs to be installed by hand?

I used OpenATV in Openmultiboot and the sound on KODI works properly. I asked also my friends with Ultimo4k and they confirmed about no sound on KODI at Pli8.

Regards,

DJWeed

Hi,

Can you please try the following?

Download the attached file Attached File  asound.zip   225bytes   49 downloads, unzip it and copy the resulting file: asound.conf into the /etc/  folder on your VU+.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #27 DJWeed

• 116 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 22:37

Is it possible to fix bug - no sound - on KODI? The same bug is on development edition.

We have no Kodi expertise in the team, there is only one external developer for it.

There is a topic in the 3rd-party forum about Kodi, maybe you can ask. Since other people have no audio issues and even a working Netflix, maybe there is something missing that needs to be installed by hand?

I used OpenATV in Openmultiboot and the sound on KODI works properly. I asked also my friends with Ultimo4k and they confirmed about no sound on KODI at Pli8.

Regards,

DJWeed

Hi,

Can you please try the following?

Download the attached file attachicon.gifasound.zip, unzip it and copy the resulting file: asound.conf into the /etc/  folder on your VU+.

Pr2

Hi,

I tried by the following as below but after that there is still no sound in KODI.

BTW: Awaitng for another test.

Regards,

DJWeed

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #28 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 22:38

Did you reboot?

Mutant HD51 OpenPli 8.3 Wohnzimmer

Edision Osmini OpenPli 9.0 Schlafzimmer

Bier lecker 20.0 Kühlschrank :D

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #29 DJWeed

• 116 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 January 2021 - 22:39

Of course :) 

Regards,

DJWeed

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #30 dragnan

• 72 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 00:32

yeah, still no sound 

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #31 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 01:45

@balkanac 

install from plugins >systemplugins> serviceapp , ffmpeg and exteplayer3 will install in /usr/bin, move copies to iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin 

remeber about permissions

Have you tried this on OpenPLi 8?
Of course I installed ServiceApp, however it does not bring the desired result. This works with other images, but not with OpenPLi 8.

Secondly, you did not specify which box it was. My box is a Zgemma H7s

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #32 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 10:02

@balkanac

In my case Openpli 8 , zgemma h7 exteplayer3 v68 works fine

as i wrote i installed serviceapp,in te setting >system>serviceapp check if yuo have a working exteplayer3 v68

then install e2iplayer-deps, copies of ffmpeg and exteplayer3 move from /usr/bin  to iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin +755

e2player and exteplayer3 works fine

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #33 sportfootbol

• 171 posts

+21
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 10:26

@balkanac

In my case Openpli 8 , zgemma h7 exteplayer3 v68 works fine

as i wrote i installed serviceapp,in te setting >system>serviceapp check if yuo have a working exteplayer3 v68

then install e2iplayer-deps, copies of ffmpeg and exteplayer3 move from /usr/bin  to iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin +755

e2player and exteplayer3 works fine

what version of the player you installed and how to get the folder iptvplayer_rootfs
I have a missing of cmdwrap

Edited by sportfootbol, 3 January 2021 - 10:27.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #34 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 10:54

@sportfootbol

e2player by mario after installing in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/iptvplayer/bin/ installs cmdwrap,

e2iplayer uses /iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin/  folder in the main directory that you can create yourself

Edited by gawro, 3 January 2021 - 10:57.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #35 sportfootbol

• 171 posts

+21
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 12:49

@sportfootbol

e2player by mario after installing in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/iptvplayer/bin/ installs cmdwrap,

e2iplayer uses /iptvplayer_rootfs/usr/bin/  folder in the main directory that you can create yourself

reports to me that there is no valid openssl (Mario E2Player)

serviceapp does not see exteplayer 3

Edited by sportfootbol, 3 January 2021 - 12:57.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #36 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 13:36

@sportfootbol

The message that openssl is missing is cause by e2iplayer checks for 1.0.2 and Openpli8 has 1.1.1. This is just wrong information

Try to uninstall and reinstall serviceapp after early instalation in serviceapp >player position you should be able to choose exteplayer3

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #37 sportfootbol

• 171 posts

+21
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 13:51

@sportfootbol

The message that openssl is missing is cause by e2iplayer checks for 1.0.2 and Openpli8 has 1.1.1. This is just wrong information

Try to uninstall and reinstall serviceapp after early instalation in serviceapp >player position you should be able to choose exteplayer3

https://ibb.co/VSRF46Y

Edited by sportfootbol, 3 January 2021 - 13:52.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #38 richard74

• 16 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 17:18

openpli 8.0 VU + Uno 4K SE
error exteplayer3 in E2iPlayer
serviceapp and e2iplayer-deps installed
"external eplayer3" video player is not working properly STS: nice: cant't execute 'u' no such file or directory
Error code: 127

kodi interface English only no other languages

Edited by richard74, 3 January 2021 - 17:19.

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #39 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 20:48

I install OpenPLI 8 in flesh on my Zgemma H7s

I install ServiceApp, reboot, and after I setup extplayer for default player.

Via FTP I put E2IPlayer by Mario in Extensions, then I reboot my box.

I start E2iPlayer and check it, extplayer is here, then I try to play some videos from youtube, but don't work, problem with duktape.

I install duktape from Packet management, but problem is still here. See screenshot.

What the problem and how to solved him?

Attached Files

Re: All Kodi related issues only in OpenPLi 8.0 and no previous releases. #40 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2021 - 21:14

@balkanac

in e2iplayer configuration, in the preferred update server item, select zadmario.gitlab, save in green, after updating e2iplayer should download the necessary add-ons

Edited by gawro, 3 January 2021 - 21:14.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users