Photo

Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection.

release problems

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #21 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 21 August 2021 - 19:05

That is what I meant.

Remove the options from your mount, only leave "rw". Save it, and OpenPLi with autodetect SMB version and security setting, when it mounts.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #22 fantome

• 13 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 August 2021 - 20:11

Hi! No problem on Maxytec Twin

Attached Files

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #23 believe

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 August 2021 - 20:34

That is what I meant.

Remove the options from your mount, only leave "rw". Save it, and OpenPLi with autodetect SMB version and security setting, when it mounts.

Unfortunately, only with RW autodetect SMB does not update the settings

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #24 believe

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 August 2021 - 20:57

That is what I meant.

Unfortunately, only with RW autodetect SMB does not update the settings

I installed a clean version without reverting the previous setting, rw does not make automatic settings

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #25 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 21 August 2021 - 22:18

Then you have a different problem. For example a network (configuration) problem.

You haven't entered both IP and Hostname by any chance? If Hostname is entered, it MUST be accessable, it will not fall back to IP.

Before and after pressing ok on a mount. You can see it automatically updates the mount options. But it can only do that if it can connect to the server.

Attached Files

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #26 demosat1

• 364 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 00:39

Hi,

Same problem for me with openpli 8.1 Mount CIF no working on my Edision os mio 4k+

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #27 Aliraza63

• PLi® Tester
  • 250 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 06:57

Anybody has tested mediaportal . ? 

DM-900 ,DM-520, Vu+Duo2

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #28 believe

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 07:15

Then you have a different problem. For example a network (configuration) problem.

You haven't entered both IP and Hostname by any chance? If Hostname is entered, it MUST be accessable, it will not fall back to IP.

Before and after pressing ok on a mount. You can see it automatically updates the mount options. But it can only do that if it can connect to the server.

I confirm that there is a network because the receiver is visible to the rest of the network. I confirm that the actions of both examples in the photos have been performed.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #29 believe

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 08:22

I confirm that there is a network because the receiver is visible to the rest of the network. I confirm that the actions of both examples in the photos have been performed.

https://pasteboard.co/Kh1YCtR.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/Kh1YQ2n.jpg

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #30 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 August 2021 - 14:52

Anybody has tested mediaportal . ? 

The last python2 version works fine.

The current versions are Python3, which will not work. Remember, MP is officially only available for Dreambox.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #31 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 August 2021 - 14:53

Hi,

Same problem for me with openpli 8.1 Mount CIF no working on my Edision os mio 4k+

Can someone with this problem create a debuglog (procedure written above somewhere), and PM me the debuglog, so I can see what exactly happens?

I don't have an OSMio 4K, so I can't test it myself. All boxes I have work fine.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #32 momo4um

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 21:16

Hi,
OpenPLi 8.0 was working great on Vu+ Zero 4K.
After flashing 8.1 (version 20210820, then updating to 20210821), all seems OK. Had to rescan for channels and install plugins.
Only problem with a softcam (SupTV): satellite bouquets remain scrambled. IPTV and VoD work normally.

Thanks for all these efforts.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #33 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 August 2021 - 21:19

No clue what SupTV is, or supposed to do. Looks like an illegal IPTV provider, so can't be to bothered by that.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #34 demosat1

• 364 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 22 August 2021 - 22:22

Hi,

Can someone with this problem create a debuglog (procedure written above somewhere), and PM me the debuglog, so I can see what exactly happens?

I don't have an OSMio 4K, so I can't test it myself. All boxes I have work fine.

Ok in your PM, you have debuglog.

Thanks

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #35 momo4um

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2021 - 00:28

Never mind. It might have coincided with some maintenance. Now it’s working.

No clue what SupTV is, or supposed to do. Looks like an illegal IPTV provider, so can't be to bothered by that.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #36 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,075 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 23 August 2021 - 05:52

Never mind. It might have coincided with some maintenance. Now it’s working.

Please read the forum rules:
https://forums.openp...tion=rules&f=55

No discussion about illegal activities and SUPTV is clearly illegal!

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #37 jajac

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2021 - 12:16

Lijep pozdrav. imam Ultimo 4k i instalirao sam 8.1. ne radi mi HbbTv Applicatios. Na 7.3 radi uredno..

Greetings. i have Ultimo 4k and i installed 8.1. HbbTv Applicatios does not work for me. At 7.3 it works neatly ..

Edited by Frenske, 25 August 2021 - 12:50.
This section is English only. Use google translate to translate your Kroatian text.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #38 sebastan

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 August 2021 - 15:16

Hi,

In version 8.0 I had a CI + module running with "enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplusinstall_1.8-r1-openpli_7.0-rel_7.1-rel_7.2-rel_8.0-rel.all.ipk"

In version 8.1 unfortunately it doesn't work, does anyone know how to fix it?

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #39 Qu@rk

• 156 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 August 2021 - 15:55

Is the meta package "e2iplayer" gone?

Edited by Qu@rk, 23 August 2021 - 15:57.

Re: Release Openpli 8.1 available in the downloadsection. #40 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 23 August 2021 - 16:04

We never had e2iplayer in the feed, due to the fact it gives access to illegal content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users