• Please log in to reply
499 replies to this topic

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #61 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 11:15

seems like wireguard disappeared from the feed.

on 9.0-rc had it running without any problems and since flashing to '9.0-final' its not available anymore.

running vu+ uno4kse.

Oh, no, not again... :)

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #62 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 11:18

I have google dns and when backing to 8.3 with same settings it works!

Not read the release notes?

If you use a fixed fixed DNS, you need to configure those again, as DNS config is not restored from the backup, due to a switch to openresolv.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #63 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:18

Hi Guys

I've just updated my Vu+Duo2 from Openpli 8.3 to 9,0 using Flash Wizard.  All went well except when I now go into Plugins i receive the following error message. 

Some plugins are not available: Extention/CCCam info (cannot import Name 'encodestring' frombase64 (/usr/lib/python3.9/base64.pyc))

Are there any plans to re-add the CCCam Info Plugin ?  If not how do I remove this annoying message ?  if I go into Plugin & try to remove it. the error message appears twice.  It is duplicated.

Regards

Wizard

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #64 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:38

seems like wireguard disappeared from the feed.

Oh, no, not again... :)

Should be fixed again for the Uno 4K SE, fixing the others now.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #65 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:40

Some plugins are not available: Extention/CCCam info (cannot import Name 'encodestring' frombase64 (/usr/lib/python3.9/base64.pyc))

Are there any plans to re-add the CCCam Info Plugin ?  If not how do I remove this annoying message ?  if I go into Plugin & try to remove it. the error message appears twice.  It is duplicated.

It's a bug that needs fixing. Probably nobody noticed some not that many people use cccam anymore these days...

Can you provide us with a debug log?

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #66 guess

• 103 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:54

I have two problems after flash to 9.0 on my VuDuo2!

First, the Clock on LCD.window does not show up (black screen)

Second, LCD4Linux setting in Webif does not work for me

"Error 404: Not found The requested page doesn't exist", it says in my web browsers (Safari and Brave)

I have reflashed twice and the same result both times

The LCD4Linux plugin works as what I can see!

lcd4linux should work now, affter a software update and a reboot.

I can't confirm any web interface issues, the lcd4linux page works fine here, on the Duo2.

Ok, I will test later!

I confirm that LCD4Linux works, also Jedi Maker works with 9.0 on VuDuo2

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #67 VeryClear

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:55

I attach another crash log (which seems more detailed than the previous one), occurring right after trying to access the CI settings. I had already applied today's updates. Forgot to mention this is a standard CI CAM, not CI+.

The CI settings section opens normally and the Solo2 does not crash, if the CAM is not inserted.

Attached Files

Edited by VeryClear, 27 October 2023 - 12:56.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #68 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 12:58

It crashes in C code, there is no detail in the log. Which module is that exactly, as I don't have any issue with mine.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #69 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 13:09

CCcaminfo is a binary plugin in the thirdparty feed, we don't have the source, we don't maintain it.

I'll see what I can do.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #70 VeryClear

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 13:39

It crashes in C code, there is no detail in the log. Which module is that exactly, as I don't have any issue with mine.

It is the exact CAM/card combination pictured below. That's their older HD card, not the newer/current CI+/4K stuff.

Spoiler

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #71 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 13:43

CCcaminfo is a binary plugin in the thirdparty feed, we don't have the source, we don't maintain it.

I'll see what I can do.

There is an updated CCcaminfo in the feed now. It fixes that bug, and it starts up. I can't test it any further, I don't use cccam.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #72 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 13:45

It is the exact CAM/card combination pictured below. That's their older HD card, not the newer/current CI+/4K stuff.

My wild guess: it chokes on the U with the accent in Tivusat. Needs to be fixed by someone with both C knowledge and probably even with access to a tivusat CAM for testing.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #73 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 13:49

I'll see what I can do.

Sorry I don't have the debug log.. I've reflashed back to 8.3 image for now.  I'll have to try again early next week, busy this weekend.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #74 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:32

Did you miss my post that CCcaminfo was already fixed?

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #75 VeryClear

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:43

My wild guess: it chokes on the U with the accent in Tivusat. Needs to be fixed by someone with both C knowledge and probably even with access to a tivusat CAM for testing.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's something weird like that... non-standard characters can wreak havoc in the most unexpected ways.

Well, I have the CAM for testing in case someones attempts this fix. :)

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #76 @str01974

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:44

Hello

No issue post upgrade on VUZero 4K so all good.

[sorry if i hijack this thread with a question]

However i'm surprised that py is 3.9.9 which is a wee bit old - is there any reason you're running this version?

are you planning to have it upgraded in future release?

thanks

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #77 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:51

However i'm surprised that py is 3.9.9 which is a wee bit old - is there any reason you're running this version?

are you planning to have it upgraded in future release?

Yes, the reason is we use whatever version is used in the OpenEmbedded version we use.

Normally with a major release upgrade, we also upgrade the OE version, but this time we didn't because of the amount of work of upgrading to py3.

There is an OE upgrade to either Kirkstone or Nanbield in the planning for OpenPLi 10.

( having said that, unless you're a bleeding edge developer, the version used is not very relevant ;) )

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #78 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:52

Did you miss my post that CCcaminfo was already fixed?

Sorry for not being clear, I did see your post.  After re-flashing  to OpenPli 9.0, the CCCam_Info plugin was not installed, I tried downloading it (Ver 1.5z) from the plugins, but although it said it had installed it wasn't visible & I still got the error message which was duplicated.  The previous version is 1.4z.

I will try it again as the fix may have been uploaded to your server after finding this issue.

Regards

Edited by Wizard1, 27 October 2023 - 14:56.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #79 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2023 - 14:55

The current version in the feed of 9.0-release is 1.6A.

bash-5.1# opkg info enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo
Package: enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo
Version: 1.6A-r0
Section: base
Architecture: all
Maintainer: AliAbdul, Gruffy, Hutten, Nemesis, WeeGull, Dimitrij, WanWizard
MD5Sum: 83bf44b53e68480e65bf46d3e56cd414
Size: 86368
Filename: enigma2-plugin-extensions-cccaminfo_1.6A-r0_all.ipk
Source: *
Description: Enigma2 Plugin: cccaminfo GUI that allows you to check the CCcam status

which I created about an hour ago to fix your issue.

Re: OpenPLi 9.0 release available #80 KsRobak

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 October 2023 - 15:14

Hi Guys,

I have installed version 9.0 on my Vu+ Uno 4K SE and updated today. 

I have tried to install the plugin nordvpnconnector (0.4-r14) and i get the following message

* Solver encountered 1 problem(s)

* Problem 1/1:

*  - conflicting requests

*  - nothing provides kernel-module-xt-multiport needed by enigma2-plugin-extensions-nordvpnconnector-0.4-r14.all

*Solution 1:

*  - do not ask to install a package providing enigma2-plugin-extensions-nordvpnconnector

Execution finished !!

Is there a solution for this ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users