• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 1 September 2013 - 14:17

lcd4linux in feed is ok

lcd4linuxsupport in feed is not ok ;)

grtz philip

vuduo2 openpli6.1 1TB HDD 2xdualS2tuner

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

tvv kaart & schotel(64cm), duo lnb, OSCAM

logitech harmony ultimate

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #122 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2013 - 19:06

With today's update : Still no letters with the remote control, and lcd4linux still does not work --> Going back to OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130831_usb.zip !

Could you please inform us here when those problems will be solved ?

Thanks.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #123 keol

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 September 2013 - 12:42

With today's update : Still no letters with the remote control, and lcd4linux still does not work --> Going back to OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130831_usb.zip !

Thanks.

Does that also include no problems (green screen) with restarting GUI etc?

Edited by keol, 3 September 2013 - 12:42.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #124 rhka

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 September 2013 - 15:39

As my earlier post mention.

Installed addon lcd4linuxsupport.
Restart, restart enigma2 and full shutdown not working.

One of those restart I suppose is exactly restart gui. Yess...
Vu+Duo2. 1Tb 3,5" internal hdd. 2Tb external hdd. OpenPli 4.0. PLi HD skin.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #125 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 September 2013 - 19:49

Thanks.

Nope, the green screen is still here. And today's update is not changing anything about thoses 3 major problems : No letters on the remote / No working LCD4Linux / Green Screen on restart.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #126 ABSAT

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2013 - 06:05

Thanks.

@developers/moderators here: We ask for comment please !!!

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #127 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2013 - 10:44

Cannot install OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130906_usb.zip ! I tried both update and install from USB and it does not go farther than the OpenPLi bootlogo. It gets stuck forever with the two wheels turning in the top left corner...

Again : Going back to OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130831_usb.zip which is the most stable firmware even if the remote control still can't type letters !

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #128 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 7 September 2013 - 10:51

just try again to flash, sometimes it doesn´t work the first time.

regarding<input letters> is a known problem(work in progress) ;)

grtz philip

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #129 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 September 2013 - 12:16

Thanks for the update dirocca :)

But as this is the most stable for me, I think that I will stay with the 2013/08/31 firmware 'till the <input letters> problem is solved.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #130 Kers

• 43 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 September 2013 - 09:59

Cannot install OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130906_usb.zip ! I tried both update and install from USB and it does not go farther than the OpenPLi bootlogo. It gets stuck forever with the two wheels turning in the top left corner...

Again : Going back to OpenPLi-4.0-beta-vuduo2-20130831_usb.zip which is the most stable firmware even if the remote control still can't type letters !

I tried to update and get the same problem, after boot the wheels just keep turning and enigma2 never completes the startup. If I log into the box with ssh and try to start enigma2 manually, I see the below message when it gets stuck:

executing main
setIoPrio best-effort level 3 ok
Failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0
[Harddisk] enumerating block devices...
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!

After that, there is no progress. What interesting is that I do not have a hard disk in my box, as I use a NAS as the storage. Could there be something that expects a local hard disk and gets stuck if it cant find one?

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #131 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,045 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 9 September 2013 - 10:19

After that, there is no progress. What interesting is that I do not have a hard disk in my box, as I use a NAS as the storage. Could there be something that expects a local hard disk and gets stuck if it cant find one?

No, mine boot fine with or without it.

I have noticed that it behaves erratically until it obtains a tuner lock, but that's something in the drivers.
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #132 Kers

• 43 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 September 2013 - 11:28

No, mine boot fine with or without it.

I have noticed that it behaves erratically until it obtains a tuner lock, but that's something in the drivers.

Yes, in previous versions the box was slow and kept showing the spinner until in got the first lock, but now I cant get it to tune at all after upgrade. Maybe would have to do a fresh flash instead of upgrade.

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #133 keol

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:52

Thanks.

Nope, the green screen is still here. And today's update is not changing anything about thoses 3 major problems : No letters on the remote / No working LCD4Linux / Green Screen on restart.

Any news on this? 

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #134 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:01

The faulty LCD4linux plugin should be removed from our feeds...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #135 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:26

Thanks for the update dirocca :)

But as this is the most stable for me, I think that I will stay with the 2013/08/31 firmware 'till the <input letters> problem is solved.

problem<input letters> is solved ;)

lcd4linux works now. it is not the extended version but it works ;)

grtz Philip

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #136 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:57

Wow, thanks !

It works fine now :) No problem with the remote, no problem with LCD4Linux, no more green screen on reboot :)

However I had the install problem (with the wheels turning forever) as explained few posts ago.

It took me 3 or 4 flash install and/or update but I solved this :) In fact the problem comes from the HDD on wich I had a backup of OpenPLi. I simply deleted the backup folder and I was able to install the new firmware and boot.

Now, everything is working fine. Thanks a lot to the team :)

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #137 Kers

• 43 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 12 September 2013 - 21:52

Ok, I think what is causing the enigma2  to get stuck in start up. I have a Hauppage Win-TV Duet USB stick, which uses dib0700 and em28xx drivers. The dib0700 install ok, but the em28xx gives the following error:

Installing enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-em28xx (1.0-r0) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.pli...0_mips32el.ipk.
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-em28xx:
 *     kernel-module-em28xx-dvb *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-em28xx.

If the dib0700 driver is installed but the em28xx is missing then enigma2 gets stuck in the startup. Seems that the kernel module has disappeared from the feeds also previously, but it was available for a while last month.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #138 cyb

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:46

I got stuck too after a reboot this morning.

After reading your post, I unplugged my DVB-T tuner ( kernel-module-dvb-usb-rtl2832 which was properly installed without error )  and was able to boot again.

Maybe there's a problem with USB tuner sticks ?

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #139 Andhy

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 September 2013 - 19:09

Hello i am pleased that pli does work as god as it does, but i have problem whith (i have 3 tuners,S2 tuners) when you record on one channel you can`t do anything else,the other 2 tuners doesn`t work it hangs or something, signal 0 snr.
I have 2 separate coax Cables and one loopthrough from tuner 2 to 3 ?
It was the same in BlackHole ?

What say the PLI team on this, is it a problem you working on or....is there a problem in my Equipment ?

And thank you for god work on OpenPLI VU+DUO2!

/Andhy

Re: OpenPli VU+ Duo2 support #140 Andhy

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:19

Another problem is that Win7 / 8 can´t see my vuduo2 in my network, when i tried BlackHole it was no problem!

And about the tuners, my 2 Cables from my disc is ok with good signal.

Tuner A all channels are working, Tuner B no signal, Tuner C some channels are working ?

So there are a real problem with that !

Is it just me with this problem ?

/Andhy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users