Lcd4linux problem

openpli 8.0 lcd4linux error

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Re: Lcd4linux problem #21 ROMAN42

• 135 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 August 2021 - 23:46

in a nutshell , i want the same proportion on lcd in stand by and working mode like those use on Duo 4K SE .Ultimo 4k screen is larger and clock is too small in stand by mode. Also rec icon should be larger and picon. I watch tv from 3,5 meter and vu screen is harder to read.

The Friends of PLi should have all the decoders to fix everything, but it is not possible. Decoders that have a display like our vu + unfortunately need help from those who own it. For example, I have a 4K one if I worked on the .xml file to optimize everything. In your case you should do this job and turn them the optimized file like I did, in fact it was put in the reposity as good.

Il mio telefono!

You have absolutely right but why coders abandoned support for Lcd4llinux plugin ? On Duo 2 work great and now customer must show initiative pretending work of coders.Maybe time to create site or forum for tv sat hobbysts :lol:

Sony OLED 83' A90J  :wub: Panasonic UHD UB9000 , ONKYO TX-NR929, HOME CINEMA 9.1 , VU+ DUO 4K SE ,VU+ Ultimo 4K Full config,  180 cm Parabolic DISH/ Dual LNB -  Full orbit 75E-45W    , 80 cm offset dish with unicable LNB for Hot Bird.  Humax Icord HD , DUNE HD Max Vision 4K.

Re: Lcd4linux problem #22 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,414 posts

+61
Good

Posted 7 August 2021 - 00:28

in a nutshell , i want the same proportion on lcd in stand by and working mode like those use on Duo 4K SE .Ultimo 4k screen is larger and clock is too small in stand by mode. Also rec icon should be larger and picon. I watch tv from 3,5 meter and vu screen is harder to read.

The Friends of PLi should have all the decoders to fix everything, but it is not possible. Decoders that have a display like our vu + unfortunately need help from those who own it. For example, I have a 4K one if I worked on the .xml file to optimize everything. In your case you should do this job and turn them the optimized file like I did, in fact it was put in the reposity as good.

Il mio telefono!

You have absolutely right but why coders abandoned support for Lcd4llinux plugin ? On Duo 2 work great and now customer must show initiative pretending work of coders.Maybe time to create site or forum for tv sat hobbysts :lol:

Mr Servo has been working on Linux4LCD that OE-A teams use. Not sure if that is the same version PLI uses.

Please be aware, that the plugin used to cause slowing down on some receivers.

Re: Lcd4linux problem #23 ROMAN42

• 135 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 August 2021 - 00:57

Ok and where i can find this plugin ?

Sony OLED 83' A90J  :wub: Panasonic UHD UB9000 , ONKYO TX-NR929, HOME CINEMA 9.1 , VU+ DUO 4K SE ,VU+ Ultimo 4K Full config,  180 cm Parabolic DISH/ Dual LNB -  Full orbit 75E-45W    , 80 cm offset dish with unicable LNB for Hot Bird.  Humax Icord HD , DUNE HD Max Vision 4K.

Re: Lcd4linux problem #24 Guest-*0823016*

• 396 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 7 August 2021 - 10:20

Please be aware, that the plugin used to cause slowing down on some receivers.

I confirm.

Il mio telefono!

Re: Lcd4linux problem #25 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2021 - 16:14

Il mio telefono!

OpenPLi is fully done by sat hobbyists!

I own a Duo 4K and Solo 4K and I am happy with the current LCD display.

Here is the thread where krimesis adapt the LCD display for OpenPLi:

https://forums.openp...4kse-lcd/page-3

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Lcd4linux problem #26 Guest-*0823016*

• 396 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 7 August 2021 - 22:47

I understand that it seems difficult for those who are not familiar with these things but applying it becomes a game that excites.
I also understand that I have succeeded because I have decades of experience, but it is easy to trust me.
Il mio telefono!

Edited by krimesis, 7 August 2021 - 22:49.

Re: Lcd4linux problem #27 Guest-*0823016*

• 396 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 7 August 2021 - 22:50

If you need help available.

Il mio telefono!

Re: Lcd4linux problem #28 osik12

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 August 2021 - 07:44

There are now two different discussions running in parallel here. Not handy, please open a new topic for a new problem.

Thanks for advice but don't work for me. Any other solutions?

Does that mean the error is still the same?

I made flash with new clear openpli then I followed instructions from betacentauri and now all working good. Sorry guys and thanks. Greetings

Re: Lcd4linux problem #29 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 8 August 2021 - 13:51

No problem, thanks for the feedback.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: openpli 8.0, lcd4linux, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users