Photo

OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
317 replies to this topic

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #141 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 09:56

Right after RC flash /media/hdd is not present:

But I guess you executed "Backup system settings"? This seems to create the /media/hdd folder. No really nice.

Better use Setup -> Auto Backup and configure proper backup location as this backup under /media/hdd is most likely corrupt and will be automatically deleted during restart (as it is located in the RAM).

Attached File  enigma2_crash_dorfkind.log   35.43KB   3 downloads

Any ideas what can be done to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Mutant HD51 OpenPli 8.3 Wohnzimmer

Edision Osmini OpenPli 9.0 Schlafzimmer

Bier lecker 20.0 Kühlschrank :D

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #142 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,406 posts

+395
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 10:10

@Dorfkind and all other members. Please post a crashlog and not the full content of the crashlog in the future.This makes it much easier to read the board. I just edit your posting and put all the text in one specific crashlog.

Thank for your understanding and cooperation in the future..

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #143 marto

• 120 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 10:53

Can somebody try Kodi

Kodi works fine on OpenPLi 8, including the Netflix and Amazon plugins. See the 9.0-rc topic.

I believe you mean the 8.0-rc topic... My point is that Kodi doesn't start at all on Ultimo4K. Just black screen for 1sec and then back to the last viewed channel. Perhaps something is missing and is not installing properly only on Ultimo4K. I've tried to remove it and install it back several times, with same result. The version available on the feed is Kodi(0.5+git18). Is it correct?

Edited by marto, 4 December 2020 - 10:53.

VU+ Ultimo 4K; Clarke-Tech et9000

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #144 antopapa

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:00

Can somebody try Kodi

Kodi works fine on OpenPLi 8, including the Netflix and Amazon plugins. See the 9.0-rc topic.

Hello, thank you for the new versions. I have problems with cccam in 7.3 version and  I flash openpli 8.0 last version in Qviart Lunix4k (Open pli8.0 rc lunix4k 2020120 usb).It seemed to have been solved but in the most recent version 20201203 Cccam seems not to be going well, I have more microcuts and it runs out of audio through webif (in the openpli-8.0-rc-lunix4k-20201201_usb.zip version) it was almost perfect and I keep observing it although I probably stay in the old image. Oscam ok tb in test period. I have few things installed, some skin and channel list. Open webif works better than open pli 7.3 but kodi doesn't work for me. In the old version everything was running, slowly but surely, and now in version 18.9 everything is more fluid, but I have problems when playing. Everything I have tried to put has continuous red flashes and it is impossible to see anything. i haven't installed netflix or anything like that. My installation is secilla, a script called kelebek that installs me Cristal azul and Tv poplar in addition to some dependencies such as f4mtester, plexus, youtube dl, etc. I hope it is a bug in the beta version and that it is not because I do something wrong (I install it as usual) and for now I return to 8.0 20201201 Thank you

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #145 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:12

Excuseer me, Frenske.

I did not yet find out how to upload an attachment here...

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #146 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,634 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:41

Excuseer me, Frenske.

Use the "More reply options" button, next to the "Post" button.

The only relevant bit is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvdm/pwgetdownloader.py", line 137, in _cmdFinished
    self.onFinish()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvdm/basedownloader.py", line 175, in onFinish
    SubscriberFunction(self.status)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/updatemainwindow.py", line 671, in downloadFinished
    callBackFun(arg, status)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/updatemainwindow.py", line 727, in __serversListGitlabFinished
    self.stepFinished(0, _("GitLab version from {0} was downloaded successfully.".format(config.plugins.iptvplayer.gitlab_repo.value)))
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/updatemainwindow.py", line 217, in stepFinished
    self.stepFinishedHandler(stsCode, msg)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/updatemainwindow.py", line 177, in stepFinished
    self.stepExecute()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/updatemainwindow.py", line 151, in stepExecute
    raise Exception("IPTVUpdateMainWindow.stepExecute seems that last step has not been finished.")
Exception: IPTVUpdateMainWindow.stepExecute seems that last step has not been finished.
[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method UpdateMainAppImpl.isReadyToExecuteStep of <bound method GNUTranslations.gettext of <bound method Tokenizer.match of <bound method Tokenizer.get of <bound method SubPattern.append of <bound method SubPattern.__setitem__ of <unbound method SubPattern.__init__>>>>>>>,(0,)) failed)

Your IPTVPlayer plugin raised an exception and stopped, it looks like while trying to update itself. Nothing we can do about it.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #147 Aliraza63

• PLi® Tester
  • 250 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:44

anybody has tested vpn? 

I have tried plugin vpn manager 1.14 but it doesnt work

DM-900 ,DM-520, Vu+Duo2

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #148 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,634 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:45

OpenVPN (if you mean that) works fine. No idea what that plugin is or does.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #149 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 11:53

Bedankt, WanWizard

Edited by Dorfkind, 4 December 2020 - 11:54.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #150 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 12:51

Your IPTVPlayer plugin raised an exception and stopped, it looks like while trying to update itself. Nothing we can do about it.

Thanks again. Wondering why its installed hence I am not using it. So uninstalled it.
But again, if using ARD Mediathek in the Mediaportal: It crashes, now with another error...

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/mpscreen.py", line 469, in keyRight
    self.showInfos()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/additions/mediatheken/ard.py", line 391, in showInfos
    twAgentGetPage(url, agent=agent).addCallback(self.handlePicAndTxt).addErrback(self.dataError)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/twagenthelper.py", line 454, in twAgentGetPage
    return twAgent.agent.download_request(request)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/twagenthelper.py", line 311, in download_request
    d = agent.request(method, url, headers=request.headers, bodyProducer=bodyproducer)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 2126, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 2058, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 1729, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 648, in _ensureValidURI
ValueError: Invalid URI 'https://classic.ardmediathek.de/tv/SERI\xc3\xb6S-das-Serienquartett/Sendung?documentId=66340740&bcastId=66340740'
[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x717671c0>>,('MP_Actions', 'right')) failed)

Pretty strange. Who can help?

Thx

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #151 ccs

• 229 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 13:01

Invalid url...

https://classic.ardmediathek.de/tv/SERI\xc3\xb6S-das-Serienquartett/Sendung?documentId=66340740&bcastId=66340740

test

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #152 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 13:11

Invalid url...

https://classic.ardmediathek.de/tv/SERI\xc3\xb6S-das-Serienquartett/Sendung?documentId=66340740&bcastId=66340740

...and this crashes the whole box? :o

I´ll try to find this URL somewhere in Mediaportal-Plugin. Thanks so far.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #153 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,406 posts

+395
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 13:31

Excuseer me, Frenske.

No problem. We all were a novice once. ;)

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #154 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 15:46

Thanks again. Wondering why its installed hence I am not using it. So uninstalled it.
But again, if using ARD Mediathek in the Mediaportal: It crashes, now with another error...

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/mpscreen.py", line 469, in keyRight
    self.showInfos()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/additions/mediatheken/ard.py", line 391, in showInfos
    twAgentGetPage(url, agent=agent).addCallback(self.handlePicAndTxt).addErrback(self.dataError)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/twagenthelper.py", line 454, in twAgentGetPage
    return twAgent.agent.download_request(request)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPortal/resources/twagenthelper.py", line 311, in download_request
    d = agent.request(method, url, headers=request.headers, bodyProducer=bodyproducer)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 2126, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 2058, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py", line 1729, in request
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/_newclient.py", line 648, in _ensureValidURI
ValueError: Invalid URI 'https://classic.ardmediathek.de/tv/SERI\xc3\xb6S-das-Serienquartett/Sendung?documentId=66340740&bcastId=66340740'
[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x717671c0>>,('MP_Actions', 'right')) failed)

Pretty strange. Who can help?

Thx

I know the problem. Unfortunately twisted added a security check whether URLs are valid. For them valid means no special character is included. Means a URL with ä,ü,ö for example is invalid, even if normal browsers can handle it :(

I thought we had reverted the commit here. But it seems we haven't. See what we can do...

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #155 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,634 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 16:11

...and this crashes the whole box? :o

It shouldn't, but it looks like an uncaught exception in mediaportal.

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #156 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 4 December 2020 - 17:09

Hi. I have a question. This new OpenPLi-8.0 RC is not based on Python 3 version ? It is still only Python 2 ?

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #157 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 17:15

Yes, it still uses Python2. I know OE-A has made great strides in porting e2 to python3, but there are still enough plugins which are not working under Python3. So for a release image I think python2 is still better.

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #158 gawro

• 45 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 18:57

Hi

Exteplayer3 does not work after instaling serviceapp :

error while loading shared libraries: libswscale.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Zgemma h7

Regards

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #159 Dorfkind

• 209 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 19:52

I know the problem. Unfortunately twisted added a security check whether URLs are valid. For them valid means no special character is included. Means a URL with ä,ü,ö for example is invalid, even if normal browsers can handle it :(

I thought we had reverted the commit here. But it seems we haven't. See what we can do...

Happy me. There is a chance, hooray. So I have to wait, but this is ok.

Thanks!

Re: OpenPLi Release Candidate 8.0 available. #160 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,634 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 4 December 2020 - 22:08

Exteplayer3 does not work after instaling serviceapp :

error while loading shared libraries: libswscale.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

There there is some dependency missing. libswscale5 is in the feed, but appearently not installed. What gives the error, Exteplayer3 or serviceapp?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users